The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

+10
Thenatmand
Ryiin Taemera
Denedd
thunderpants
CloakandDagger
DepressiveChi
kingnecromancer
isaiah658
Lunark
Aegonian
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by Aegonian Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Here you can post applications for the THEA Minecraft Roleplay.
You are required to use the following form, and to fill in every option marked with an asterisk (*).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Username:* (Your exact Minecraft Username)

In-game name:* (First name + Surname)

Race:* (Draton/Bomur/Aeduri/Gordnor) (for more info, go here)

Occupation:* (What your character specializes in, your job. E.g. Hunter, farmer, shop owner, gatherer)

Character's background:* (A background story about your character. These can't be simple, single-line things, we need to see some details!)

Abilities (exclusive to Draton and Aeduri):*
-Magic: Allows the use of the following spells: Haste, Gills, Forcepusher, Leaper, Pain. (Only choose this when your character is dedicated to magic: a farmer, for example, shouldn't have magical abilities)
-Fencing: Deal more damage with swords.
-Archery: Allows the use of bow and arrow. (Exclusive to Aeduri)

A screenshot of your skin: (A small screenshot of your skin)

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The spells available to Aeduri and Draton are:
Haste: Temporarily ncreases movement speed.
Gills: Temporarily grants underwater breathing.
Forcepusher: Push back enemies within range.
Leaper: Quickly dash forward at high speed.
Pain: Causes instant damage on your foe.

All spells have cooldowns, and are to be used with caution. Abuse of spells will not be tolerated.
*Spells must be learned!: Aeldur of Lonaemon can teach you spells.

Last edited by Aegonian on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7043
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by Lunark Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Minecraft Username:* Lunark

In-game name:* Avenel of Malachite

Race:* Aenur (Looks like Aedurni)

Character's background:*
- Originally from the Holy Lands, Avenel traveled to Gaekylha to meet other races. However, he saw great castles built by the Aedurni, most of which had become abandoned. When he went inside these castles, he saw great paintings that had been abandoned, and relics that had never been sen by others for hundreds of years.
- That was when he had decided to stay in Gaekylha, and open up a museum. He built it underneath a small island, and decorated the walls with refurbished paintings, and other exhibits. He then noticed that the island was not visible at night, and that many ships had crashed into it. He decided to build a lighthouse on top of his museum. He cleaned up most of the shipwrecks, and used their wood for any new rooms in his museum.
- Many months later, he married to another Aenur called Laeverna (better known as Lady Evelyn).

((NOT TRUE, but based to something that happened in the server: They both had a Salmon son who also had many fishy sons and daughters, and tried to give them away to his parents. -BLANK- burned them with lava.))

Abilities (exclusive to Draton and Aeduri):* Magic (Obviously)

A screenshot of your skin: Can't put one up yet, but you all know what it looks like, right?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5254

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by isaiah658 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Minecraft Username: isaiah658
In-game name: Slate Opal
Race: Draton
Character's background: As a child both of my parents died. I don't even remember much about them. Moving on in life I had learned enough though to survive and just that. Many years went by and I was no longer just surviving, I was thriving. I had developed simple ways to make everyday tasks much more easier. One day I left to see what was out in the world. This is when I learned what civilization was. Even though I was lower educated I possessed basic skills others did not know or care to do. That's how I got my dream job working for a shop, gathering the supplies to be sold. Most think it's a horrible job but it lets me do what I have always done.
Abilities: Magic
A screenshot of your skin: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Skin I made that skin myself and perfer to use it but if I need a different one I can change it.
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: I've been playing minecraft for 1 year so I have played on many servers. A few I had higher ranks but I cared most about the server content, not trying to get special powers.

isaiah658
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4615

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 am

Minecraft Username: kingnecromancer

In-game name: Crag Darkbone

Character's background: As A young boy, Crag was caught in a fire. He was only three year olds when he watched his friends and family, his own brother and sister, burning due to an attack from a group of Knights who confused his family for a group of rebels. He hid in the forest, clutching his blanket, watching the gruesome scene. He then ran away into the dark raining night and eventually got to a church. He collapsed at the doorway, exhausted, where a man brought him in and raised him as his own. He also taught him the ways of his religion. This religion knew some strange secrets, and Crag learned them. He had even bathed in the Well of a shadows, which is said to drown your soul, making you immortal. The Head priest, a young man named Lerius Notix, told him stories of his brother, Glyph Notix, and how he came from a far off country to teach his dark ways to this young land. When Lerius disappeared one day, it was up to Crag to take over the Church of the Restless Souls,Who's sole goal was to wash over the pathetic people who lived here and replace them with slaves for the creatures of the night.

Abilities:
-Special treatment

A screenshot of your skin:
THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications 2dhh578

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:
I was on this one Rank: awesome
Minor_miner:Normal, never got to Get promoted
(Forgot name):Peasent,Hunter Human
Jorgas_elites server:NOTHING

Last edited by kingnecromancer on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT TO KILL LYIIN(lol jk))
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6276

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by DepressiveChi Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Minecraft Username: Verahawk

In-game name: Eli Derrin

Character's background: Born to a soldier and a gatherer, Eli was taught some basic farming skills and fencing, which he learned quickly and gained an expansive knowledge in. Amazingly his farming basics led him to discover his natural talent for apothecary work and farming, which he specializes in. He now lives on the draton isle, farming and such to his enjoyment, selling his crops and potions for a fancy return in capital (Gold)

Abilities (exclusive to Draton and Aeduri): Fencing

A screenshot of your skin: (A small screenshot of your skin) Not got one :C Pretty sure everyones seen me though

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Navia, Tanelorn, Own, Craig.se, Medieval Roleplay.
DepressiveChi
DepressiveChi
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4618

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm

@Lunark: Accepted.
@Kingnecromancer: Weren't you going to be a Vampire? I think priest and vampire don't mix very well.
@DepressiveChi: Accepted.

I think I too should post an application, even if just as to let you guys know who my character is.

Minecraft Username:* Lyiin

In-game name:* Erlan of Baerdel

Race:* Bomur

Character's background:* Born in Rhahinelm, but raised in the the woods of Baerdel, Erlan was taught the arts of hunting in his early years. He learnt how to wield both bows and swords, but nowadays, he hardly ever fights with swords. Instead, he uses his arrows to quickly dispose of his enemies: With or without a bow.

His name comes from the Bomuri Tongue: 'Er' means 'he', and 'lane' mean 'to hunt'. Thus 'Erlan' actually mean 'he (who) hunts'.

Sadly, Erlan has grown to distrust almost every creature he comes across: When he was young, he was attacked by strangers several times, often severely harming him.
If Erlan is confronted with a stranger, his actions are often unpredictable. He might stare at the stranger until he or she leaves, he might run, and sometimes, he might just attack for no reason at all.
Strangely enough though, he does not seem to be scared of strangers: He is often found lurking around other villages at night, looking for loot or simply observing potential enemies.

- Not applicable.

A screenshot of your skin: Currently unavailable.

Last edited by Aegonian on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by CloakandDagger Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Minecraft Username: CloakandDagger

In-game name: Elrith Pelreemr
Race: Bomur

Character's background: Parents were killed in a Draton fire raid, left to die, a wandering Elder from another Bomur clan heard the crys of the child and raised him teaching him of his heritage as a Bomur.

One day while returning from a hunting trip he saw the faint glow of torches outside the Elders's hut- Witchhunters, the Old Bomur had told stories of them. Elrith watched in horror as two of the men dragged him outside while one of the Dratons who was dressed in robes read from a scroll. The two men who were dragging proceeded to bind him two a tree. The old Bomur looked over to Elrith, he mouthed the words, find the chest. With a twang, he breathed his last breath as two arrows protruded from his blood stained chest. Over come with rage Elrith leaped from the shadows tackling the first man he could reach, the second Draton and the one and robes looked alarmed but quickly went for thier horses. Taking one of the spilled arrows from the mans quiver, Elrith began do stab the man over and over again. While this was taking place the two dratons who went for thier horse took torches and set light to the forest, the one in the robes shouting "let all heathens who dwell in this forest be purified by the flame".

**if you read all of that, i thank you. hopefully that illustrates the amount of hatred elrith has for Draton.

-Magic: Allows the use of the following spells: Blinker, Haste, Gills, Forcepusher, Leaper, Pain.
-Archery: Allows the use of bow and arrow.(exclusive to Aeduri) (**wait you mean the guys who use the bow most often dont even get to use it???)

A screenshot of your skin:
Spoiler:

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: yes, rainbow server, Shadowville(now owend by Gazamo) rank- 3(mayor)
a few other minor servers.

Last edited by CloakandDagger on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

CloakandDagger
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4682

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

@CloakandDagger: Only the Draton and Aeduri can choose what abilities they want to have, as the abilities of the Bomur and the Gordnor are the same for everyone:

The Bomur can use both bows and swords. However, the strongest of swords are ineffective: Iron and Diamond swords (or just Diamond, I've got to check that) do just as much damage as stone swords do. The only advantage of using high-quality swords is the fact that they have a greater durability.
The Bomur are very agile too: Their movement speed is slightly higher, and if we can get the plug-in to work correctly, they will also be able to jump higher: Possibly even high enough to jump onto fences.

The Gordnor have set abilities too: They have hardly any use for swords, as the Gordnor do significantly less damage using swords than most other races do. However, they deal high damage when attacking with axes. They are unable to use bows.

As for your application: I like it! I'll have to ask Ryiin what he thinks first, but I'm quite sure you'll get accepted.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Minecraft Username: Thea_Notix (C'mon you must know that!!)
In-game name: Oinopotis Notix
Race: Bomur/Draton Hybrid. (Skill set of Draton, but political alignment of Bomur.)
Occupation: Wise/Mad Man of the Woods (Potion maker, when potions are added, until then general nutter.)
Character's background: Son of an outlawed Draton and Bomur, he now resides within the Gaekylha Forests, in a small hermitage. His lack of social relations with both Dratons and Bomur condemns him to live a life of solitude, however he should his home be threatened, he will rise up and fight to protect it (Often with the Bomur).

Unfortunately due to Oinopotis having the digestion system of a Draton, means he does not benefit from their miraculous power to eat raw food, something that has forced him to try and find other methods to survive. However something in his Draton blood does seem to make him want to vanquish evil. It may be something everyone of his relatives has within them, but only he seems to have this need to fight the unjust.
(Apologises if this is too short, I was under time constraints when writing it.)
Abilities (exclusive to Draton and Aeduri): Fencing: Deal more damage with swords.
A screenshot of your skin: Will post later, I'm still tweaking it.
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Yes, this one, Bebop's, Purecraft (Mod), Bertcraft (Mod), TreeCrafters.

I have a question, when 1.9 is released and potions are available, can only certain people be able to create or identify potions? It would add a sort of Herbalist role...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications 916tM THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7088

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 pm

@Thunderpants: Accepted. And to answer your question: We will most likely allow everyone to brew standard low-quality potions. Brewing the more powerful, more advanced potions is exclusive to a small number of people (you could be one of them).

@Prof_Haxxx: Your application does not fit our roleplay's theme. We have no airships, there are no skypirates, and you have not chosen any of the available races (both Bomur and Aeduri are Elven races, but with very different origins and cultures).
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Denedd Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 am

Minecraft Username: denedd

In-game name: Taurnil Numen

Character's background: As a young boy, I learned all the skills of being a farmer(My father was a farmer). Due to difficult tasks all day, I grew up strong. Then, one day, just as i was returning from woodcutting, I saw flames leaping from the little cottage, me, my father, my mother, and six-year-old sister lived in. I hid in the bushes, but one of the goblins(?) saw me. He charged me, but I struck him down with my axe. I heard wild cries from the village( I was only 17 at the time). The entire village was being pillaged by goblins(?) The village folk tried to resist, but they were not warriors. The trained goblins(?)killed them like grass under their feet. I too tried to help, and barely escaped with my life. One of the goblins(?) hit me on the head with a club, and I went unconscious. When i woke up it was a couple hours before I could walk. I found all my family's and friend's bodies. I swore revenge.

Abilities: Fencing

A screenshot of your skin: HOW DO I USE THE STUPID IMAGE UPLOADER! (EDIT by Ryiin: unlike the image uploader, it is probably you who is stupid Razz) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: I've played on a lot, but all of them i was only a builder.

Last edited by Denedd on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denedd
Denedd
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4738

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 am

Denedd, I changed your ability to fencing, as archery is exclusive to the Aeduri.\

@PROFF_HAXX
F*CK OFF, I WON'T ACCEPT (any of) YOUR APPLICATION(s).
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5375

Back to top Go down

Post by Denedd Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:07 pm

k thx
im not accepted or what? Question
Denedd
Denedd
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4738

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 pm

You may want to update the accepted members list, especially since Lyiin should be Aegonian.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications 916tM THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7088

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Lol, haha, in your face Aegonian. (I didn't add anybody to the accepted members list)
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenatmand Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Minecraft Username: Thenatmand

In-game name:* Cyrus Glara

Race:* Draton

Character's background: Being the Youngest Son of A knight of the Dhaguran Empire,
Cyrus has been rigorously trained by several mentors in the art of fighting, diplomacy and other things expected of a young knight in training.
However, before he could pledge himself to the Empire, One night when he came back from the small hamlet near the manor he lived in. He witnessed a Bomur kill his family and he was forced to flee. Leaving behind everything he owned apart from the sword his father entrusted to him. Bent on revenge Cyrus has hunted the Bomur restlessly, Leading him to the land of Gaekylha and he lost the trail.
Now he has decided to make a name for himself to build up resources and eventually kill the Bomur responsible.
Because of this Cyrus is highly distrustful of the elves who inhabit the land of Gaekylha
Abilities (exclusive to Draton and Aeduri):* Fencing

A screenshot of your skin: (A small screenshot of your skin) N/A

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: I have played mincraft for over a year, so i have been on serveral servers, including Midgard Realm, Legendarycraft and many more.
Thenatmand
Thenatmand
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4579

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Impressive application Thenatmand!
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenatmand Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks Very Happy, does that mean I am accepted?
Thenatmand
Thenatmand
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Yes it does Wink
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenatmand Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks Very Happy Ill be sure to come on, im just downloading spoutcraft
Thenatmand
Thenatmand
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonslayer57 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Minecraft Username: dragonslayer57

In-game name :Dragon

Race: Aenur

Character's background:i was born with powers and i know i had them since i could talk it started with simple things like inching a object but then it grow and now i can shoot lighting out of my fingers and summon a smoke golem to kill anything i want.

A screenshot of your skin:file:///C:/Users/bacon/Pictures/minecraft%20skins/its%20just%20a%20ninja.png

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:yes mc.eemz.com i was a builder soon to be vip

Last edited by dragonslayer57 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

dragonslayer57
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4762

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 pm

I think you may have to spice it up a little bit there Mr. Dwagon. Especially punctuation.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6422

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 am

Minecraft Username:* Thea_Jorgas

In-game name:* Xander II

Race:* Draton

Character's background:* Xander was born on a dark morning of Redfall. Everyone in his village abandoned him, because the little food they had was being leeched by this new child. He was left in the woods to fend for himself, and was found by a traveling merchant on his way to the village, of the name of Wither Downs. The merchants name was Tiberius, a very odd name for this far North. Tiberius raised Xander, and as he grew up, he noticed how well he was at swordplay. On one day, a very bleak day, they traveled to the town of Streams Pass. Tiberius told Xander that he had to do an important errand for a friend of his, and not to go looking for him. Tiberius was arrested, and no one knows why. Rumors told that he was an assasin, while others told he was a Ex-Legionnare from the Oake Heights. Nevertheless, the town was attacked by nomads, and then followed by a party of avenging elves. Most of the humans of Muaranos fled off the continent in ships, and sailed off into the unknown. Xander found himself in a shipwreck off the coast of Gaeklyha (did I spell that right?). This is where his real story begins.

Abilities:*

A screenshot of your skin: Pending...

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:Many servers. I was once a V.I.P. on a unknown freebuild server. I am a member on a freebuild server called Craig's Server. I am also the Owner and Jarl of Jarlsberg ( Smile ), my server and town.

Just to let you know, this island isn't part of the known roleplay world, or you can just make an island with those two towns.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:51 pm

With the updated lore and such, my previous application became faulty, so here's a new one.

Minecraft Username:* Lyiin

In-game name:*
Personal Name: Erlan
Surname: Of Woodhearth
Name shown in-game: Erlan

Race:* Bomur

Character's background:* Erlan was born in the Bomuri capital city of Woodhearth. There, he was taught the arts of hunting in his early years, by his much beloved father. Erlan, nameless at that age, showed great talent, and thus was given the name 'Erlan', which means 'He hunts' in the Bomuri Tongue.
Sometime, when Erlan was a teenager (Bomuri teenhood starts at the age of about 30 years), the hunting party led by Erlan's father, Faran of Woodhearth, was attacked by Draton bandits. Faran was one of the few who managed to escape, but after the attack, Faran was never again seen. Erlan was devastated by the news, and decided to hunt down the Draton bandits. According to his sources, they lived somewhere in Gaekylha, which was the start of Erlan's journey to the northern lands.

After a journey of many weeks and many fights, Erlan arrived in the nearly deserted village of Woodgarden, in Baerdel. He was welcomed by the locals, and quickly rose to high ranks in the village. He started working as a chronicler, investigating Allmuri ruins all over the Gad'en Ara provinces. He also helps his village by gathering food and fending off enemies.

Even though he has found a new life, Erlan still hopes to find the bandits one day. He distrusts all Draton because of the attack on his father, and is capable of attacking any suspicious Draton he sees.

- Not applicable.

A screenshot of your skin: Currently unavailable.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 am

Well, of course your going to make it that I'm with the "bad guys"... Smile
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next