The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay

+3
Lunark
_IncoherentRain_
Aegonian
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay

Post by Aegonian Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Public10
2000 AB-41

Not long after we had sent our last message, the storm worsened, and all of our communication devices went offline. Atop of that, our scanners stopped functioning, rendering us completely blind.
Half a day passed, and through the ever worsening storm, we heard explosions: we were under attack by the spaceship that had attacked us out in space. One ship was destroyed: it was hit by the attacker's missiles. Luckily, the ship's crew had taken refuge in the Prevox: their own ship was unlikely to survive the storm, whereas the Prevox was built to survive heavy battering.
Then, out of nowhere, more missiles were fired, but not on of our ships: our attacker was shot down, crashing into a frozen lake not far from our location. Our saviour was an unknown spaceship, about ten times the size of the Prevox, and seemingly ancient: it was covered in spacerock and spacemoss!
Then, the ship used its tractorbeam to lift the Prevox, the Elithion and the three other ships. We were taken out of the storm, and away from Icicle. Our navigation equipment was still offline, so we are not certain where we were taken.

Eventually, we were dropped at some ancient spacerock-covered docking station. We are now preparing to leave the ship, explore the station, and find out who or what saved us back on Icicle.

- Lyiin Atmaera, Prevox Captain
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 YvlSz Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7044
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay

Post by Aegonian Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 pm

2000 AB-42

After we got out of the Prevox, we started searching for the other crews. After only a few minutes, we found them gathered in a truly massive hall in the spacestation: the only species we know that builds such gigantic structures are the Theleans. And generally speaking, the Theleans are nothing but bad news...

Together, we have been exploring the station for over half an Aera, and what we have seen so far has convinced us that this station was, at least, designed by Theleans. There are Thelean drawings all over the walls, Thelean shipwrecks can be found all over the place, and the architecture of this place is similar to old Thelean architecture.
Strangely enough, only half of the shipwrecks we've found so far are Thelean in nature: the others are of an unknown design, but they are certainly not Thelean. We wonder if this may have been the site of a battle between the ancient Theleans and some old enemy of theirs.

The ship that brought us here has not yet been located. We aren't even close to having explored half of the station, so it is likely to be found on another dock.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 YvlSz Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Message from Cylarne

In due respect, if we do not get a reply for an alliance between Zyfiolos and the Prevox Fleet, we will view you as an enemy. We were waiting for a long time, and for no reply. Message over.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6423

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 pm

2000 AB-42

We have found the ship that brought us here in a gigantic docking station on the other side of where we were dropped. The ship appears abandoned: there are no signs of life, no movement, not even any light or other sign of activity. We will enter the ship after some preparations. One of the things we will need is an escape route: we do not want to get trapped inside this ship, especially not if it starts moving again.

Expect radio silence for some time: our communications equipment is unlikely to be able to breach the thick layers of spacerock and spacemoss covering this ship.

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Prevox10
Intended receiver:
'The Cylarne'

As we stated before, the FPE is unfit for spacial combat (as our expedition to Icicle has proven), and as such, we are hardly able to offer any assistance to anyone. We can offer assistance in the form of transport vehicles, but we shall, in our current situation, not risk losing any ships to a cause that's not our own.
We would be glad to forge an alliance between Zyfiolos and the FPE, though. Allies never hurt, but we can not guarantee that we can offer any assistance any time soon. The current situation simply doesn't allow for it.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Trinklog
Message for the Prevox and Cylarne
We are not trapped within the this large ship, and seeing as we cannot seem to accurately locate the FPE, we could offer the Zyfiolos some assistance, provided they can wait for us to finish the construction of our science vessel. We have used the period of trying to find the FPE as an opportunity to land within an ice cave and expend our supplies starting it's construction.

It is by far no warship, but may be able to lend a few guns, medical help and engineering assistance. That is if the FPE does not require our aid in this mysteriuos encounter.
-Sent by Shakescrew, on behalf of Nivram
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 916tM Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7089

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 FfQn7
2000 AB-42

Kimball here.
We have managed to dig up one of the crystals. As we have no scientists on board, we are forced to put them into the cargo hold. From what we've noticed, the crystals appear to have geometric lines and shapes on them. It almost looks like circuitry. Not only that, they appear to disrupt certain electronics. I'm currently holding a crystal, and if I #___ # # ____-a-_ ####__-ow if I move away, the signal is fine. If I move them near lights, the light emitted nearly double, or the light burns out.

Anyways, that's mostly it for this entry. We are still digging up the crystals, and our scans have shown that whatever life is on this planet is moving away from us. So we can only assume that they don't know about us yet.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5255

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Akaton10

Orbatuuk, me no akar. Me castos e pacif.
Me san Akaton, Heros Darghae, kason ov Cense, Akat ov Thelhea.

Travelers, do not fear me. I come in peace.
I am Akaton, Sixth Darghae, Chosen of Cense, exile of Thelea.

It has been long since I have last used your tongue. A strange language, illogical as a a Hebemeyr's Processing Core.
Danger is at hand: the Th.:.,:, :. ::;.:. :..,.:' ,,;:.: .:.. . :. .. . .

[Connection Reset]
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Prevox12
2000 AB-43
[Distress Message]

Prevox / #aeg42 tz9 98772 "PREVOX" requires immediate assistance.

Current location:

- Core Sector Agnet-B
- Uncharted Area / Coordinates unavailable

- This distress message was sent automatically by the vessel's Emergency Communications System (ECS) as a result of system failures and hull damage.
No pilot verification available.

- Thank you for using Advanced Allied Engineering.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Message for all friendly vessels

We are happy to announce the creation of our Science Vessel, which will be known as the "Elemental Wonderer". It is outfitted with an EMP weapon, designed to temporarily disable adversaries, or the very least disable shielding. This is mainly to be used as a self-defence protocol, or used to prevent conflicts between otherwise allied ships.

Of course it also houses some of our more advanced technologies, and we are currently using it to attempt to track the Prevox. Unfortunately even if we do find them alongside the FPE, we do not have the firepower needed to properly secure against anything but a small fighter wing.

Message for "Akaton, Sixth Darghae, Chosen of Cense, exile of Thelea"

Greetings Thelean, it appears a large portion of your previous message was lost. Please could you resend the key points of the message. It would be most efficient if some sections are being corrupted by interference.

We are the remaining Trinks, and we are happy to offer Medical Assistance if you are injured, provided your claims of peaceful intentions are true.

thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 916tM Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:09 am

Message from the Council of Zylfios, in answer to the Starship Prevox

We have received your message recently, and if you are reading this, you are very lucky to have. We have decided to take action and are sending a search-and-rescue ship to find you.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Time is short: the Theleans have woken, searching for their lost leader. The Darghaean station 'Aktebat', at which we are currently located, is under attack by a squad of Thelean hunters, the 'Errasmeyr'.
The vessel you call the Prevox has safely docked within my personal starship, but not before sustaining moderate damage from the attacks.

I have called for back-up from my followers, but their arrival won't be soon: we are in need of assistance.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Well then, it appears we shall make haste toward your location, we are not battleships, but in any war, support ships are just as vital as true destroyers.

thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:26 pm

We have battleships, but we do not know where you are in the vacuum in space. Also, where you might be will probably be too far for our ships to reach, as our long-range tele-port systems are mostly offline, destroyed or damaged beyond repair.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:00 pm

According to the Prevox Captain, this area is called 'Core Sector Agnet-Beta' by your authorities.

The Errasmeyr have so far been unable to breach my starship's hull, thanks to its automated defenses.
The Prevox sits safely within my starship's docking compartment, but the damage it sustained has caused its communications systems to malfunction.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:02 am

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 FfQn7
2000 AB-I have no idea what date it is because everyone kinda stopped putting the date and it's been a while since the last post

It's been a while since our last broadcast... Turns out the crystals we found were no more than just magnets. Which is pretty disappointing. We've been away for a while. Some miners discovered part of our old planet buried deep within Kataklyzo. This piece contained a severely damaged super computer, which we are attempting to repair and analyze. Hopefully we will be able to learn more of our once powerful empire.

Message from the Exerevin to Akaton

We apologize for not establishing contact sooner, our Officials have been hesitant to allow us to speak to you. However we are not sending you assistance just yet. We would like to speak to Lyiin Atmaera about the situation before taking action.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5255

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:53 pm

2000 AB-45

This is Ly::. Atmaera of the Prevox. Our communication systems :.:e sustained moderate damage, and the Gorokh Heros' communicators are incompatible with our messaging systems, so I apologize for the bad quality of this message. //.
The Errasmeyr, which have been assaulting us for days, have been driven off t:e station, thanks to the Gorokh Heros' powerful au:.:::.: :.rr:ts. We are now attempting to repair the damage the Errasmeyr dealt, but we are low on supplies, and th:re are no colonies or havens in the Core sector, so we might be stuck here. If anyone can spare some materials and supplies, we would be very thankful.

Our coordinates are 351.9.-3, Core Agnet-Beta, on board the Akaton Station, orbiting an unregistered red dwarf. Our scans did not detect any planets or other major bodies in this system.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Message for the Prevox
We would gladly come you assistance should you wish us too. However travelling alone and weakly armed seems unwise to us, so we'd prefer it if we formed only part of the reinforcements. If you do not wish us to come, we shall continue scavenging Trink Components from among the wreckage.

We would like to start working on the developmental process of creating a third ship in our fleet, this time a Carrier akin to the Notician varieties, however modified to be more compatible with our current fleet and armed with Drones as opposed to fighters.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Recipient:
'The Miraculous Survivor'

We have attempted to repair our communication systems, but are uncertain if the repairs were successful. It is very possible that the spare parts we found only added to the instability of our comm systems. We hope you can read the message if it arrives at all.

We believe it to be better for you not to travel all the way here on your own. The Core is an unstable area, and even before the Blast many rogue ships never made it back. If you could attempt to contact the other FPE ships, we might be able to organize an extraction team.
If we can get out of here, we will be glad to help you build the cruiser: the data we extracted from the Archives includes articles on various Notician ships. Perhaps the data can be of use to the design and construction effort.
Speaking of the Notix, we have not yet heard anything from them since the Blast. We were able to contact a few Hymid on Hyrolia only a few hundred Aerii after the Blast, but attempts at contacting the Notix have never proven successful. We wonder if you know more of their fate.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Message for the Prevox
We would greatly appreciate any assistance in making our fleet more suitable for self-preservation.

However we do not know anything of the Notix Post-Blast. We where told to continue travelling and exploring until we stopped receiving a signal from a beacon placed with Tranq-While. The blast appears to of knocked out that beacon, thus signaled our return. We don't feel contacting the Surviving Notix is a wise idea, they where a rather greedy race, and the lack of government will probably mean they are undergoing a civil war of survivors. They would just use us as lackeys in their pointless feuds between the family clans.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Recipient:
'The Miraculous Survivor'

2000 AB-45

Unfortunately, we must agree that contacting any surviving Notix may not be very beneficial to any of us. We hope that if any still survive, they will, at some point, restore their society to its former glory, but if they will at all, it may well take them thousands of Aerii.

After attempting to establish contact with the FPE a number of times, a response was finally received. The FPE has fully recovered from the attack on Icicle, and is making progress in gathering Hyverium from the ruins of Tranq'While. It is sending us a number of extraction vehicles, ETA 3 Aerii.

In the meantime, we have been investigating the Ghorok Heros (Akaton's starship) and the Aktebat Station. Not-classified data from the upcoming Mission Reports will be made public once we return to Icicle.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 pm

2000 AB-52

At 2000 AB-48, the FPE Extraction Team arrived at the Aktebat Station. Both the Prevox and the Ghorok Heros were repaired, and took off at Elithian dawn, 2000 AB-49. We were reunited with the rest of the FPE at Elithian noon, 2000 AB-51, at the derelict station ASA Unification. All crews were debriefed and Akaton was taken on board the Unification for sharing of intel.

With the discovery that the Theleans are still active and hostile, FPE security has been tightened. All public messages will now be sent directly at other starships to prevent the Theleans from gathering too much intel, and mission debriefing will, from now on, follow pre-Blast M-ASA protocols.

We can now confirm that the Aktebat Station was a major Haven-class station during the Theleans' 'Thordek Onos', their first space age. It was governed by the Dynasty of Darghae, of which Creaton and Akaton were both members. The station was abandoned during the Theleans' third space age due to attacks by other, now extinct spacefaring races, and it has been a derelict station ever since. The station has been marked as a future Site of Interest, which we hope to be able to fully examine when the Aeginian Navy is back to moderate strength.

The scavenging at Tranq'While has proven successful, and we will establish a base of operations on Icicle, from which we will coordinate future scavenging missions.

Our next move will be the exploration of a derelict ASA Base-class station, the coordinates of which must be kept classified until mission completion.

To the Miraculous Survivor:

The articles on Notician ships we mentioned before include encrypted schematics. We do not posses the key to translating the encryptions, but as Notix creations, we believe you may be able to translate at least parts of them.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat May 05, 2012 4:17 pm

2000 AB-55

We arrived at the ASA Base-class Station 'Evolution' at 10:21, 2000 AB-54. The Prevox docked at the station's Tower Docks, and exploration of the station began at 11:00, 2000 AB-54.

Though we have to keep the details classified, we can tell you that we found some things that were unexpected: the station, despite its official article in the Aeginian Archives claiming it to be ASA-controlled, was actually an AEG-Corps base. AEG-Corps was an Aeginian special forces organization before the Blast, which used revolutionary weapons and ships for their missions. This means we can not reveal its coordinates, which is why this message was not sent directly from the Prevox (as that would reveal our location).

We found several interesting things on the station, but one thing stood out: the heavily encrypted blueprints of the AEG-C42 'Trevax', the last Aeginian ship to enter the Sphere before the Blast. Its crew was on a mission to stop Creaton by whatever means necessary, and it used several technological revolutions to remain undetected and stealthily disable any hostile ships in its way.
If we can decode these blueprints, the FPE will gain a huge advantage in future fights against the Theleans.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:39 pm

-------------------DATA SIGNATURE UNDETECTABLE-------------------
-010001111110001000011000100010-TRANSLATING, PLEASE WAIT

Hello lifeforms, we are the Erixians. My assigned code is BRAVO-1. We have come back from a 2000 year wait, when the computer announced that it had detected life. Unfortunately, we 1000110011110- barreling towards the planet 2469, known as Elithia. We -1000111001- and hope that you can recie-10110001 this before we crash, as 1000011112222 and h0p0100110 that 10010101001100101 10101001 10101 010101100 10010 100 0101010 0101 010101010101111000011001001 01010 1000101010 10100101 for the good of your kind. Thank you, and please attempt to stop this ship as described belo-
------------------TRANSMISSION LOST------------------
ATTEMPT TO RECONNECT FAILED AFTER 4 RETRIES...
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6277

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 pm

2000 AB-62

We have been busy exploring more of the Evolution station, and have found a couple more useful blueprints and other equipment. Using some of the materials we found at the station, we have been able to upgrade our engines, and managed to greatly increase our maximum speed during space travel. The upgrade had to be performed while all the ship's systems were offline to prevent overloads, which rendered us unable to communicate for a couple of days.

Our next move will be to investigate a message we received from some Erixian survivors not long ago. We are trying to communicate with them, but so far, all communication has failed.

We will also try to travel back to the Gar-Aeroix, and activate the Alliance Network IC in that system using the activation codes we downloaded from the Archives. Activating these ICs throughout the galaxy will improve most communications, and will be useful in securing messages.

2000 AB-62

Recipient:
'Erixian survivors BRAVO-1'

We have received a message from your ship not long ago, but were unable to fully decode it. We also failed to identify your ship and its location: if you receive this message, please reply.
Of the fragments that we managed to decode, it appears as if your ship might be in trouble: what is happening? The FPE would be glad to help its fellow Blast-survivors in anyway it can.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:26 am

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay - Page 3 Iqesfl

2000 AB-64

Delta-1 here with a technical report.
We managed to fix our communications. We also managed to fix our O.utput C.omputer D.iagram which had a rather large line of bugs in it, which in turn was stopping us from displaying our data signature and making our connection reliable again. Our H.olographic D.istortion E.mitter is has been completely destroyed.
After being left on for 1500 years or so, We suppose it had created a minature black hole which destroyed itself as well as a good part of our machinery, but the point is, we are pretty much stranded in a collision course towards the planet identified as Elithia.

-Delta-1, Engineering

Bravo-2 here. I have been picked as our temporary ambassador for our ship due to my age. I was birthed a year after the blast, and the aftermath was quite disturbing, I will give you that.

Back to the topic, I suppose I should greet you all formally. I am Bravo-2, Second Pilot of our ship which currently holds all known living erixians, all though it is quite possible some have survived back on elithia, but I don't expect them to look anything like us. Do to our highly volatile DNA structure, which is constantly chaging, they could look and act like some sort of... mutant race. Yes, I would say they are mutants. IF there are indeed any.
TO PREVOX CREW
Anyways, to save Dataspace, I have been told to contact the crew of the Prevox as well. We have recieved your messages, and we believe it is in the best intrest of both of our races to start with a friendly relationship. If you could try to help slow our descent into Elithia, we would be quite pleased.

Our databanks say that you are an old species to this system, and our Data scanners say that much like us, you live rather long lives. We would be pleased to help you set up a government for the younger races.

-BRAVO-2, Piloting

Last edited by kingnecromancer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6277

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next