The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

+5
JorgasElite
kingnecromancer
Ryiin Taemera
thunderpants
Aegonian
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which Faction would you like to join, and what villages would you like to see?

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA4%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 4% 
[ 2 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA9%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 9% 
[ 4 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA2%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 2% 
[ 1 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA15%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 15% 
[ 7 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA19%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 19% 
[ 9 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA23%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 23% 
[ 11 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA17%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 17% 
[ 8 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA11%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 11% 
[ 5 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 T5IHA0%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 PURmt 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 Empty Re: New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

Post by thunderpants Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Maybe call them just Strategic Locations?

Also why not let us steal your unguarded towers? Maybe we must declare in Ooc 5 minutes before we attack, that we are attacking?

Although against Offline ones in just cheesey!

Also we would need each a stronghold so we can't be completely wiped out!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 916tM New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7092

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 Empty Re: New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

Post by Sataz Mon May 16, 2011 7:10 pm

I missed out on something, not exactly sure what, but if there is a good and a bad side, will the allying forces all make use of the captured tower? or only the ones that captured it. and can you defend for other factions? or attack with them?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5146

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon May 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Sataz wrote:I missed out on something, not exactly sure what, but if there is a good and a bad side, will the allying forces all make use of the captured tower? or only the ones that captured it. and can you defend for other factions? or attack with them?

I think that there is 2 factions that are supposedly united.

But I do like the idea of sub-factions in fighting! And I guess it would be the Sub-faction who controls it, and that sub-factions allies!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 916tM New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue May 17, 2011 12:35 am

Great idea with the towers. What I think with capturing, is that once everyone stationed there is online, and ready of course, would the battle begin.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6426

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Massive Friday eve battles (more like noon for you Americans)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue May 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Smile Because of the distance in both time and distance, it is very odd.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue May 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Have a scoreboard updated every Saturday?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue May 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Some towers will also have another building next to it, or even have it connected to the tower. These building provide storage room (There's no room available inside the towers!) and such.

I think that, some five minutes before attacking a tower, a faction should indeed send a global message, stating which tower will be attacked, unless there are at least three (?) guards already present at the tower: This would allow for surprise attacks.
There must always be at least two people of the defending faction online. The attackers can attack with a single person. Attackers can be in the majority, but the difference may never be larger than one person (The defenders can be in the majority too, without (!) any limits to the amount of defenders involved). For example, if there are 2 defenders, the can be 3 attackers ta max. If there are 3 attackers, there can be more than 10 defenders!

About the factions, I think there will be good and evil (with other names, though), which are subdivided into two or more subfactions/clans each. Clans can ally eachtother, and towers are owned by clans (So a clan must always have at least two people, otherwise that clan's tower can't be taken over!). A 'good' clan will usually ally other 'good' clans, but they can also ally the 'evil' clans.
What do you guys think?

EDIT: Forgot to mention how you conquer towers... It's simple: You kill all guards stationed at the tower (if a guard or attacker dies in the process, no matter how he/she died, he/she can not re-engage in the fight! You can call for reinforcements, but only when at least one person of your team is still alive and at the tower. Reinforcements can not be people who died earlier in the fight!
Once you have killed all guards, you climb the tower and use the Painting Scroller Plug-In (Forgot the actual name) to change the flags on the tower into your flags. Once all flags have been replaced, the tower is yours.
If all of the attackers die whilst replacing the flags, the tower will become neutral. When it is, any clan can come and claim it by simply replacing the flags.

Last edited by Aegonian on Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 YvlSz New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 Empty New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7047
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Perfect! Very Happy bounce
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6280

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue May 17, 2011 10:00 pm

will the towers be divided in the beginning or do you just have to walk up. first seems more logical as it would be weird if all of a sudden 4 new species started inhabiting Rhaninelm, especially since the Glyph Notix have been there for a while...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue May 17, 2011 10:11 pm

I think both factions (good and evil) should start out with one tower. The others will be neutral at the rp's start.

Also, another small update: I marked the location where flags have to be placed with mossy cobblestone. A neutral tower at the beginning of the roleplay has no flags yet, only the mossy cobblestone patches.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 YvlSz New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 Empty New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 6 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Hmm, I am Evil.
(duh)
Where might our first tower be?
I think my "clan" would be the Nightstalkers, A group of Monsters that Have more Intelligence then common zombies or spiders.And I think Kvikk, It would make sense if you joined.

Can we have a clans page For both factions?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Well, if you weren't evil, what would you be? Smile
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue May 17, 2011 11:57 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Well, if you weren't evil, what would you be? Smile
Nice highlighting skills.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

We will start the roleplay tomorrow. Today, we will finish all that needs finishing.

We also need to know where everyone will live, and what races they belong to. This is the current list of villages, along with their inhabitants:

Amathea (Capital city) (Lindblum)
Lunark (King) - Hume
Ryiin - Elf

Breitenburg (Medium village, the one with the mill) (Lindblum)
Lyiin (Mayor) - Elf

Grotenville (Small village, where Kvikk's house was placed)

Viletown (Small village, the one with the river and the inn)

Notix Mansion (Notix' mansion) (Agantha)
Thea_Notix (King) - Hume
Kingnecromancer - Hume/Vampire
Kvikk - Hume/Vampire

Oh, and one last thing: We have a graveyard in Amathea, but the gravestones are still blank. Is there anyone who can think of good RIP texts for the graveyards?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Mon May 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Possibly ancestors Of random Villagers?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue May 24, 2011 1:56 am

Calvinius Dolour:
(insert year-year)
Never go in a cave unprepared. The minotaurs bite back.

Madame Julio:
(same year thing)
Blessed be the good boy, but not a necromancer's pet
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue May 24, 2011 3:42 pm

I too will make a Graveyard....

However I was planning on including some humourous entries...

Victor the Victor
He lost.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue May 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Sir Render
never gave up.
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 am

Barbie Cue- She forgot to apply sunscreen!
Stu Pid- If he had another brain, it would be lonely...
Alec Tricity- His death was shocking.
Barry D'Alive- We thought he was dead...
Chi Spurger- Fatty.
Ed Ible- Boy was that tasty!
Ewan Wutamy- Won the battle of '56
Harrison Fire- His hair was on fire.
Rita Book- She got a really bad papercut.
Wilma Leggrowbach- She kept saying her name before she died.
Warren Piece- (Try to make one up!)

Oh, and if the graves are to be serious, these won't work... Oh, and try to figure out what the names mean!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5258

Back to top Go down

Post by kvikk Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 am

kingnecromancer wrote:Hmm, I am Evil.
(duh)
Where might our first tower be?
I think my "clan" would be the Nightstalkers, A group of Monsters that Have more Intelligence then common zombies or spiders.And I think Kvikk, It would make sense if you joined.

Can we have a clans page For both factions?

I will join your clan rabbit

Last edited by kvikk on Wed May 25, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

kvikk
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4766

http://www.logic-esports.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed May 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Thunderpants, if you mae your own graveyard you should open up a grave each time a vampire joins you, and put the in-game name on the sign

Last edited by Sataz on Wed May 25, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kvikk Wed May 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Lol, that would be awsome!

kvikk
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4766

http://www.logic-esports.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Sataz wrote:Nitix, if you mae your own graveyard you should open up a grave each time a vampire joins you, and put the in-game name on the sign

Hem, hem on the Forums I am Thunderpants

Also I already planned it!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed May 25, 2011 5:17 pm

thunderpants wrote:
Sataz wrote:Nitix, if you mae your own graveyard you should open up a grave each time a vampire joins you, and put the in-game name on the sign

Hem, hem on the Forums I am Thunderpants

Also I already planned it!

lol? what do you mean Razz
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next