The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

+5
JorgasElite
kingnecromancer
Ryiin Taemera
thunderpants
Aegonian
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which Faction would you like to join, and what villages would you like to see?

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA4%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 4% 
[ 2 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA9%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 9% 
[ 4 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA2%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 2% 
[ 1 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA15%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 15% 
[ 7 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA19%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 19% 
[ 9 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA23%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 23% 
[ 11 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA17%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 17% 
[ 8 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA11%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 11% 
[ 5 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 T5IHA0%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 PURmt 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 Empty Re: New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

Post by thunderpants Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 am

Sataz wrote:What if we were to worship the same god, but different aspects of is, say for instance elves worship nature aspect, humes worship the light aspect and orcs worship the... I don't know... the rage aspect?

Engineering aspect? Armour? WAR?

Anyone get my Didzo reference? He was the guy on the sporums with a HUGE ego!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 916tM New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7091

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 Empty Re: New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

Post by Aegonian Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 am

Sataz wrote:What if we were to worship the same god, but different aspects of is, say for instance elves worship nature aspect, humes worship the light aspect and orcs worship the... I don't know... the rage aspect?
I think I prefer multiple gods. Makes more sense to fight each other because everyone worships a different God, than to fight each other because we only worship different aspects of the same god.

thunderpants wrote:Anyone get my Didzo reference? He was the guy on the sporums with a HUGE ego!
I got it the first time I read it. It made me laugh out loud Very Happy.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 YvlSz New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 Empty New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7046
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon May 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Get it straight. JNORMIAS. I did not name it after me, and it dosn't even sound like me...... But Lunarian does.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6425

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Mon May 02, 2011 2:18 pm

JYNORMAS
JYNORMAS
JYNORGAS

I will never change the name to "Jynormias" or "Jynormas", or something else that sounds like the name of a member.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Lunarlar is actually a (not so clever) found name formed of lunar (the moon) and solar (the sun) but I think lunark prefers the moon... It could just as well have been solarnar (which also sounds a bit strange)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5145

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Mon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Its like Ryinormas!
I dont think we would like that.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6279

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon May 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Aegonian wrote:We need kings for our nations/factions.

I was thinking of:

Elven King: Ryiin. (Ryiin Forthwind)
Orc King: Thea_notix/Thunderpants. (Gringrot Goldtoof)
Hume King: (Lunark, perhaps?)

Please tell me what you think.

Can't be, I won't be on the server at all... All I can do now is go on the forums. So... Bye everyone on the server!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5257

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

What happened?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

kingnecromancer wrote:What happened?

My computer was taken away for a few months...
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Mon May 02, 2011 8:43 pm

well then there's only two people left to be king, kingnecro and me... but why not make it part of the background since I don't wanna be king and I don't want kingnecro as my king who I serve...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh come on now. You just played with words? You know what, I just think of names for places in (usually) 5 seconds. I don't think of that.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon May 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Sataz wrote:Lunarlar is actually a (not so clever) found name formed of lunar (the moon) and solar (the sun) but I think lunark prefers the moon... It could just as well have been solarnar (which also sounds a bit strange)

That's true Razz

Sataz you realise we may get extra members from the mc forums? So you would get the ability to boss others around!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 916tM New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Oh come on now. You just played with words? You know what, I just think of names for places in (usually) 5 seconds. I don't think of that.

To whom are you talking?
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
JorgasElite wrote:Oh come on now. You just played with words? You know what, I just think of names for places in (usually) 5 seconds. I don't think of that.

To whom are you talking?

Probably me and my jokey god names!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue May 03, 2011 10:51 pm

thunderpants wrote:
Sataz wrote:Lunarlar is actually a (not so clever) found name formed of lunar (the moon) and solar (the sun) but I think lunark prefers the moon... It could just as well have been solarnar (which also sounds a bit strange)

That's true Razz

Sataz you realise we may get extra members from the mc forums? So you would get the ability to boss others around!

Hmm... sounds tempting. I'll think about it overnight (do I get to be leader of the army aswell?) but I think it'll still be kinda hard for me since I don't know what we're gonna do in the RP...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed May 04, 2011 1:54 pm

(REPLY to Thunder)

Kingnecromancer. He played with the words of Jynormias to get Jorgas. But there's no G in it!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:JYNORMAS
JYNORMAS
JYNORGAS
That was me, and if you still don't get why it sounds like Jorgas you fail miserably.

Last edited by Ryiin Taemera on Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu May 05, 2011 2:31 am

First of all, I'm not even calling the world that anymore. But it dosn't sound like Jorgas to me.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 pm

I rest my case.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu May 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:I rest my case.

What case? The fact that a word clearly based on a pun of sounding like ginormous (Synonym of big!) happens to share 5 letters with Jorgas.

Okay no one can say toxin because it's clearly an anagram of Notix and can't have any other meaning!

Case Dismissed! geek
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm

thunderpants wrote:What case? The fact that a word clearly based on a pun of sounding like ginormous (Synonym of big!) happens to share 5 letters with Jorgas.

This case smart-ass:

Ryiin Taemera wrote:(..) if you still don't get why it sounds like Jorgas you fail miserably.

JorgasElite wrote:But it dosn't sound like Jorgas to me.

Ryiin Taemera wrote:I rest my case.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu May 05, 2011 4:16 pm

thunderpants wrote:Okay no one can say toxin because it's clearly an anagram of Notix and can't have any other meaning!

I never said nobody can say Jynormias anymore, I said I won't name the world Jynormias and if Jorgas did I'll call him gay.

Toxin does not sound like anything near Notix, and that was the point.
Wait, let me clarify it for you: the point is, Jynormias, or rather, Jynormas, sound like Jorgas. I don't want to name the world after any server-players.

Get it?
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I forgot Sarcasm doesn't work over the internet...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat May 07, 2011 2:17 am

Its so funny to watch you guys argue from my Standpoint. I will be watching...
(silently, of course.)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon May 16, 2011 6:38 pm

An idea: Should we add special Command Towers (Name pending) which can be conquered by the two factions? These towers would be scattered across the lands, and will usually be located on strategic locations, such as on top of a hill overlooking nearby villages, or somewhere near resource-rich mines and such. You can see who owns a tower by the flag(s) on top of it/on its sides.

We'd need rules for taking over these towers. For example, you can't just go and destroy the other's flag and claim the tower when everyone of the opposing faction is offline/far away. But on the other hand, we mustn't allow people to claim a tower and never visit it again, and thereby preventing others from conquering the tower either. Any ideas?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 YvlSz New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 Empty New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7046
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next