The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

+4
epicksl
Lunark
thunderpants
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Of these five names, which one do you think fits our world best?

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 T5IHA33%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 PURmt 33% 
[ 5 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 T5IHA27%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 PURmt 27% 
[ 4 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 T5IHA13%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 PURmt 13% 
[ 2 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 T5IHA13%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 PURmt 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 Empty Re: Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 10009911
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6282

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 Empty Re: Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

Post by thunderpants Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Unless for some reason 2 or more of us go to E3 or something.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 916tM Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7094

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 pm

My thoughts exactly, Necro! Aegi happy

I'd like to attend E3 or Gamescom sometime so you might meet me there, but I doubt we'll recognize each other... We would probably just walk right past each other!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 YvlSz Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 Empty Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7049
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:53 pm

I am back! I had loads of fun going into extremely cold river water and barely not getting hypothermia!

We need some sort of symbol that we can wear so we can identify ourselves if we go to an E3. :p
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6428

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 pm

I've actually been thinking of getting a custom T-shirt somewhere, with the Alliance's logo on it (the one in all our avatars).
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 YvlSz Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 Empty Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm

How about a custom T-shirt with the box of all the mods? :3
You know, the avatars. No don't say, "box?" because I am- "Sigh" Nevermind.

A custom T-shirt would be cool, yeah. I am guessing if the forum became super popular we could have an Elithia-con or Aeg-con or something. Then the thousands of our little followers could reunite and discuss about the forum and eat junk food (that looks healthy; we are Elithians, after all) and play the elithian video games developed by Bethesda.

We could sign their t-shirts/pictures/breasts and then they would immediately sell them on e-bay for a few million dollars! Then we would have a big-budget movie made by those Illuminati-owned movie companies, and it would have a billion sequels and we would all be multi-billionaires and then we look back on our life and be like, wow that was fast. We would then retire and die all at once, and our souls would go to (-Insert afterlife of belief here--) and there would be someone there to congratulate us on our epic lives and we would all become Ascended masters, like Jesus and Buddha. We would then rebirth to become the next world leaders and bring the world into peace, little did we know the influence we had on the world.

For the planet was now owned by Elithia-Corps, the remnants of our company, which has dominated every single possible market. We live under a fascist world-government owned by none other then Ryiin, who is kept alive through several techniques such as blood transfusion and organ replacement. And little knowing who we were in the past life, we curse the founders of Elithia-corps for the evil they brought unto the world.

The End.

I think I got a little ahead of myself there.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Aeg-lytes. Yes. If there ever is an Elithia-con or something, we should dress up as someone from one of the roleplays.

Elithian games made by Bethesda? You mean space-age Skyrim with laser guns? Sounds good. This future must happen! Except for the Ryiin part.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:08 pm

"We could sign their t-shirts/pictures/breasts and then they would immediately sell them on e-bay for a few million dollars!"

I just noticed that :I
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Your imagination keeps surprising me, Necro! Aegi happy

Also, off-topic: if you haven't noticed already, a 'visitor globe' showing from what parts of the globe people are visiting the forums has been added! It's on the right side of the page, at the bottom of the widgets bar. Thanks to Necro for the suggestion, it looks great!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:23 pm

@Aegonian: Ugh... Chemicals in ma brain... Compliments... I love compliments... Feed me... Ughhh (mindgasm)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Necro, you know drugs aren't good for you. Razz

EDIT: What else do we need to build on the server now? Maybye some natural landmarks?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Some more natural landmarks might be nice, yeah. Also, Bukkit recently released the first Beta build for 1.6.2, which means we could start using 1.6 on the server.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Are you still having a heat wave over there? It would be nice to use all the new features, such as stained clay, horses, carpets and hay blocks!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 pm

sorry for being absent.... again.... The forum is not on my most visited page anymore since I got a new Comp, so I often forget, But I'll try to get it back to the top of the page again Razz
Anyway, what are the regular up-times for the server? I'd love to go again Smile
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5148

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:24 am

I am temporarily back from hell cadet training camp (hell) for a day just to get some rest. There were some British cadets and officers there, most likely there for the "sunset parade".

Anyway, I have rope-burn on my hands, my lips are chapped, my feet are made of sand paper, my knee tendons are killing me, and my sweat is becoming so accumulated that its going to have to start paying rent. So yeah, basically last year, other then it's 3-weeks instead of 2.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I have had a rather strange idea for getting the RP going and ridding it of too much "grindiness".

The idea is best explained like this.
4 Factions, each in control of 1 Major Castle and 2 Smaller Ones.
8 Towns biased toward 1 of the Factions. (2 Each)
4 Neutral Towns
Multiple ruins and Dungeons
A relatively small map, about 400-ish blocks from Settlement to Settlement
Players have no interaction with block breaking etc

Each Village will have access to various farms and quarries/mines. Some produce raw material that you can collect on a cooldown, others have a cooldown that can only be collected after feeding it raw material for long enough.

The Resources can then be stored in the castles and refined into armour and weapons, to outfit each faction.

Dungeons and Ruins can be beaten by players for Enchanted Loot that helps them out. One possible ruin could be an Arcane Transposer, a Teleporter that drains your xp to function.

In 1.7 it would be easily possible for predetermined siege setups to be made so that walled castles can be breached, and walled castles would be able to make use of stone resources to repair their walls.

If we where to do this I'd suggest Iron Armour and Weapons being top tier with Diamond being only obtained from dungeon runs. Also if we don't need to break blocks, it would be possible to use a resource pack to turn shovels, picks, hoes and Axes into different tools. Maybe even using Hoes as staffs allowing Wizardry.

Best part? We can run about 90% of this without Mods. I would only suggest disabling crafting so that Castles can have value in refining and crafting resources. Maybe the MagicSpells Bukkit Plugin for Wannabe Wizards if we wanted them.

We would have to craft and rig up a map. In fact using Worldedit and .schematic file it would be possible to even spawn in custom spawners. So even the night time mobs could be area specific and customised with names and loot.

If we were to do this I would suggest a Desert Faction, a Snow Faction, a Forest Faction and 1 more to bring a nice set of environments/leaders. Maybe a Hardened Clay Faction?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 916tM Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 23 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Sounds awesome, and I think that this is actually quite achievable (unlike pretty much every Minecraft RP we've attempted so far, they've all just had unmanageable scopes...!

How would the resource production and the siege setups work, though?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:52 pm

I have a working example of the resource production on my Creative server that I have PM'd you about.

Siege equipments would be the same pretty much except with the 1.7 /place commands to break and place blocks.

If we were to try and pull this off, I'd love to Not lead a faction but instead act as a repairman for where things break and keep on adding dungeons and etc.

That way we can adding content without having to take the server down, plus I can do things like Halloweenify cities or Christmasify them like MMO's do.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:22 pm

I wouldn't mind leading a faction, but when I don't, I just get bullied around.

Also, I could help make a map when I have time.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:00 pm

The last faction could be a Mountain faction, possibly a Mesa faction if you do this when 1.7 comes out (although I'm not sure how much that theme would overlap the Desert one). Could also be called the Sky faction since they're high above the world. Otherwise we could have what Notix chose, or a Swamp/Water faction, or (possibly evil) factions could be located in a Mushroom biome or even the Nether. There's also the choice of an Underground faction.

Well that's a bunch of possible fourth factions. I like the Mountain/Mesa but you guys choose.
Edit: I also like the idea of an Ocean/Water faction, navigate through waterways instead of roads. Could be cool.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5260

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:05 pm

A Mountain or Ocean/Water faction would be nice! A mesa faction is nice too, but it might be a bit too much like the Desert faction.  1.7 Also adds Savanna biomes, from what I've read so far, so maybe a Savanna faction?

Also, welcome back Lunark! It's been a while since I last saw you here!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Actually all things considered a Mesa faction could work well. The idea for the map I've already doodled was something like this

SNOW FACTION - RIVER - ??? FACTION
THICK FOREST - RIVER SOURCE - MOUNTAINS
FOREST FACTION - RIVER - DESERT FACTION

So putting the Mesa faction in the ??? slot it can have it's west border cold themed and the it's south hotter. Also what's to stop them having considerable aqueducts and waterways? They live somewhere where the ground is as hard as snow.

And as a heads up can Arrows be sharpened sticks with feathers? It would make the resource trees less complicated.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

A Mesa faction would, as far as balance is concerned, probably also be the best option - mountains have a great height advantage, oceans have the advantage of slower movement through water, and underground caves have the advantage of inaccessibility. The mesas have a minor height advantage too, but the elevated terrain is flat and much more open than in a mountain biome.

I'm okay with arrows only requiring sticks and feathers - flints are too rare if you want to have regular faction battles.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Well my idea for resource trees are:

Lumbercamp (Logs) > Sawmill (Planks) > Fletcher (Arrows)
Chicken Farm (Feathers) > Fletcher (Arrows)

Lumbercamp (Logs) > Sawmill (Planks) > Bowyer (Bows)
Sheep Farm (Wool) > Spinners (String) > Bowyer (Bows)

Quarry (Cobblestone) > Masons (Stonebricks) > Castles (Wall repair)

Carrot Farm (Carrots) > Pig Farm (Pork) > Kitchen (Cooked Pork)
Wheat Farm (Wheat) > Cow Farm (Leather) > Tanners (Leather armour)

Dungeon (Mobs) > Loot (Magic Tools, Enchanted Iron and Leather, Diamond Tools and Helmets. [Full Diamond is OP in PVP compared to Iron])

Mines (Iron Ore) > Smelter (Iron Ingots) > Blacksmith (Iron Weapons and Iron or Chainmail Armour)

Iron Armour gives you Slowness 1, but +5 Hearts

From Mob drops you can get Gold Nuggets which you can use to buy everything from Testificate shops for a big price. So that regulars can use their harded earn gold to occasionally skip the grind.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Sounds good! I also agree on only having diamond tools and helmets: full armour would be way too powerful.

Will we be using horses and tamed wolves too? How about fishing rods - 1.7 adds a lot more purpose to fishing, so maybe they should be included in one of the resource trees too?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next