The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates

+7
Crowhunter
Aegonian
Veoline
JorgasElite
hollof
thunderpants
Ryiin Taemera
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 Empty Re: Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

What about Pumpkins = Monitors? Atleast in space station-y worlds.

We need some thing to be a monitor.

I had a little idea for rules on space-ships. If you wnat them above a certain size they need a reactor of size X. With PreciousStones we could then make the reactor material damage people if they get close to it, requiring an actual reactor room to house it.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 916tM Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7089

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 Empty Re: Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 pm

I already have monitors! Pumpkins show a black (off) screen, jack-o'-lanterns show a green (on) screen, and off course, emit light.

I like the reactor size idea! Keep the suggestions coming!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 YvlSz Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 Empty Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7044
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Jukeboxes/Wool with a Graphics Equaliser?

Like this Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 445911-xs
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 916tM Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 pm

if you add craftbook? you can turn the monitors on/off using redstone wiring

I have one question about the tp changing mod, do you need all the tps on your PC or does it automatically download as soon as you try to enter a world?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5143

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Sataz wrote:if you add craftbook? you can turn the monitors on/off using redstone wiring

I have one question about the tp changing mod, do you need all the tps on your PC or does it automatically download as soon as you try to enter a world?

It forces players to use a texture pack.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5376

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Terrain file, for Elithia, has been finished. I am currently working on the paintings.
Some paintings are supposed to be used in combination with certain wool-blocks: For example, there is a wool block that shows a keyboard, and in order to make the side of that block look good, you need to place a painting on it (otherwise there is a keyboard on the side as well...). There also is a block that looks like the inside of a medicine box (like the cake), and a painting that has a red cross on it, which should be used as the medicine box' 'door'. In order to open the box, you need to punch the painting.
There also are two larger monitors as the 2x1 paintings, and some warning signs.

Any suggestions for paintings?

(@Thunderpants: I have made a wool block with a sort-of Graphics Equaliser texture. It was the last texture I needed for the terrain file!)
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 YvlSz Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 Empty Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 am

Everything here your talking about is cool, also, I didn't see much of your tex pack because my world dosn't have everything. But I really like the metal blocks! Pumkins as monitors = Yogscast! Anyways, I may want to have my world as the asteroid, but I doubt that we all will have are own worlds. But if we could choose a home-world, then I would like mine to be the asteroid. It would be awesome if you could have a forest in space...... Jorgas Station..... everything you need in one place. Sorry, just putting ideas. Just don't call the station Jorgas Station.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6423

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 am

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
Sataz wrote:if you add craftbook? you can turn the monitors on/off using redstone wiring

my question unanswered I think you do not know the answer as well... I'll see if I can
find anything.

EDIT: it uses links to zip files like the ones you put in dropbox and such.
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am

Sataz wrote:
Ryiin Taemera wrote:

my question unanswered I think you do not know the answer as well... I'll see if I can
find anything.

There may be a more lightweight alternative. I mean installing such a big plugin for just 1 feature of it.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I usually add a question mark if I'm not sure if it's the right thing to suggest, I'm just sharing my ideas.
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Sataz wrote:
Ryiin Taemera wrote:

find anything.

Captain Obvious comes to the rescue.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 pm

obvious for you maybe, but I don't use it, I only have bukkitcontrib/spout because it is necessary on your server...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
Sataz wrote:
Ryiin Taemera wrote:

find anything.

Captain Obvious comes to the rescue.

Ryiin, you need to remember not everybody looks up the plugins. The only reason I know so much about them is a personal interest.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 pm

I want to use more sci-fi-ish tools in the texture pack, but I'm a bit uninspired and have no idea what the tools should be... Any ideas?

As for armour, I currently have only one set: Leather armour (which looks like a standard Aegi's outfit). Any suggestions for the other sets?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Iron Armour: T.A. Marine or any other military clothing.
Gold Armour: Extreme Condition Clothing
Diamond Armour: Pure Space Crystals
Chain Armour: Impure Space Crystals
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Aegonian wrote:I want to use more sci-fi-ish tools in the texture pack, but I'm a bit uninspired and have no idea what the tools should be... Any ideas?

As for armour, I currently have only one set: Leather armour (which looks like a standard Aegi's outfit). Any suggestions for the other sets?

Astronaut Armour!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 pm

I didn't feel like working on the texture pack today, so instead, I built a small interior for a spaceship, using the new textures.

Here are two pics:

Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 2011-08-07_231631
Elithian Texture Pack, skin Templates - Page 5 2011-08-07_231620

The first picture shows the cabin, the second shows part of the engine room.
I used stone slabs, various colours of wool, paintings, pumpkins and glowstone for this, along with chests, a workbench, a few levers, buttons and iron doors. Oh, and glass, of course.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 am

perhaps you could make TNT look like part of the ship, then I could add a self-destruct button Very Happy
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

LOL Sataz. I could bring Ryinn into my ship and blow him up before he even thought that there is a self-destruct button.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:30 pm

TNT already looks like it could be part of a ship: It looks much like the other blocks, only with some sort of vent on top and the word TNT on its side. Too bad for you we'll deactivate TNT explosions, or at least, the damage it causes to the terrain.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

too bad there are so many restrictions on your server... otherwise it would be more fun I think, apart from griefers of course...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Tnt as Engines?:3 It would make sence for them to be inside the engine. Laughing
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6277

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

The new roleplay won't have many restrictions, every nation has its own area where they can build where and what they want (building style is medieval). Elves have more building restrictions, since they respect nature more.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

hell yeah! Science fiction elves (is there anyone else that thinks this is a bit odd?)\
@king if TNT were only in the engines then I wouldn't be able to blow up the whole ship, unless I have a really small ship, or a lot of engines...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Sataz wrote:hell yeah! Science fiction elves (is there anyone else that thinks this is a bit odd?)\
@king if TNT were only in the engines then I wouldn't be able to blow up the whole ship, unless I have a really small ship, or a lot of engines...
The world that we're currently making is the medieval world, so no science fiction at all. We somehow will include the sci-fi world and texture pack in the plot (perhaps by making a portal somewhere that teleports you to empty space).
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next