The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] Empty William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED]

Post by Prof_haxxx Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Name: Will(William) Cecil Anatius
Description/Picture: Short Frizzy black hair, Well built and tall, Green-grey eyes, wearing a flight suit (american), flag tied around his arm, pai of goggles around his neck.
Personality: Generally friendly, suffers from a serious case of Post Mental Trauma, This makes him hear and see things that are not there, not many friends left after the collapse as most of them were soldiers.

History: Since the age of 3, will has always been fascinated by aircraft, during his childhood he was exposed to the American Air force by his father, Major A. Anatius(dead) and quickly took a liking to the big loud aircraft. When he was twelve his father was reported K.I.A during an Dogfight between the American and Russian air force. This was the incident that began the mental trauma. When he was sixteen he joined the USMC (united states marine corps) and became a marine pilot. A brilliant pilot, he flew everything from a Cessna to an F/E-18. After a while his instructors saw that he was obviously very well rounded at combat flying. He was invited to 34 wing where he was taught how to fly the new experimental strike jet F/A-22 Raptor. He flew into combat at the beginning of world war 3, during a Dogfight, 3 Russian flanker A3s were spotted and he was dispatched to take care of them. During this time he was scrambled into and F/E-19 super hornet (a two seated aircraft) and flew with Captain C. Harmik, Harmik was violently killed right before will with a new microwave radiation weapon that the Russians and mounted on one of the aircraft. The mix of radiation and frightening images cased his brain to receive signals that were not being sent by his body. He is in what is left of american Military rehabilitation, but not recovering, HE has been deemed to be unable to fly and sent away to become a civilian. He now seeks to join any empire or country that can put his fighter skills to use.

Current Inventory: Flightsuit, combat boots, knife, goggles, white T-shirt, black pants, 9mm pistol well supplied, back pack with food water (3 days worth), spare clothing and leather gloves.
Miscellaneous: (I'm guessing this will be in volts so im going to use the power suits glider wings to simulate flying).
Prof_haxxx
Prof_haxxx
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4600

Back to top Go down

William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED]

Post by Aegonian Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:45 pm

It's been quite a while since Lunark was last online, so I'll handle the character requests as long as he's gone.

Nice application, character accepted! We are likely going to do the Shattered Globe roleplay in Minecraft, though continuing the Collapse in Minecraft would also be nice...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] YvlSz William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] Empty William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7033
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED]

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:29 pm

I just realised that when Lunark isn't online, should it not be me to do this, since I am a moderator for Eversion (The Collapse) Razz.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6266

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Now that you've mentioned it, yeah, you probably should Razz
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] YvlSz William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] Empty William Anatius: Request [ACCEPTED] SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7033
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down