The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion Empty Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion

Post by Aegonian Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:49 pm

This is where we'll discuss and set up the new roleplay, Shattered Globe. Once its ready to begin, it will likely be given its own section, like the other roleplays.

kingnecromancer wrote:
Shattered Globe:

A world that lies in economic and enviromental crisis, this roleplay takes place in a scary, near-future.
The world is divided into 5 main groups:

The UED -(LEADER NEEDED, PREFERABLY AEGONIAN)- :

The main faction, could be considered the "good" guys. They are remnants of the world striving for peace and co-operation. Members are almost everyone not included in the other groups. Main Problems: Economy In Crisis, Increasing Heat, Pollution, Fragile

The Asian Coalition -(LEADER NEEDED)- :
They strive to take over the world with economic might. They are doing pretty well at that.Mainly, Russia, China, Korea (Now unified under North Korea), India, Bangladesh, Mongolia. Japan is part of the UED and therefore not in this group. Main Problems: Over Population, Starvation, Increasing Heat, Pollution.

The Tested And The Damned -(CLAIMED BY THUNDERPANTS)- :
These are Species of great apes that have evolved due to radiation from constant nuclear warfare near high-tech research-centres. They understand the cultures of the other governments, and disagree with them. Main Problems: Under-Population, Pockets of Anarchy, Savaged Lands.

United Robot Coalition -(LEADER NEEDED)- :

Shortly after the first sentinent A.I was developed in [DATA EXPURGED], outrage sparked all across the globe. And if the current situation was not bad enough, this was enough to cause riots everywhere. The United Robot Coalition strives solely for the right to exist in a world on the brink of self-destruction. They founded their city, Alpha-One, In the sierra desert. Main Problems: Dependency on Resources, Under-Population, Hated by World, Savaged Lands.

Ultimate Antartican Sovreignity -(CLAIMED BY KINGNECROMANCER)-:

A nation of scientists, the UAS is feared and hated. Their urge to strive in the harshest conditions on earth has made them a tough, powerful empire.
Sadly, they live on the Continent with the least resources in the world, forcing them to invade others. Currently in the process of taking southern africa and america. Main problems: Dependency on Resources, Under-Population, Increasing Heat, Hated by World, Isolation.

Replies made so far:
Spoiler:
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion YvlSz Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion Empty Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7033
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion Empty Re: Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion

Post by thunderpants Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:22 pm

If we where to do this as an MC RP, perhaps we should use FTB or Tekkit or the likes? I mean to get the portrayal of technology better. Not at all that between Computercraft, Redpower, Universal Electricity and IMCB I can create an awesome Missile Control system. Although I would suggest nerfing the actual explosions. Maybe add to the fallout of them instead? So they aren't as damaging on impact. More like the firey and disease missiles.

Heck even if we don't like the idea of FTB or Tekkit, I would like to to suggest making a plugin or mod to add missiles and radio tower etc.

Also what level of Sci-Fi Technology are we going for either RP? Are we getting lightsabers?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion 916tM Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7078

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion Empty Re: Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion

Post by Aegonian Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 pm

ICBM looks awesome, we should definitely use it if we turn this into a Minecraft Roleplay.

I think the technology in the Shattered Globe world should be slightly ahead of our current technology. Enough to make modern prototypes (such as railguns) common weaponry, but not so far ahead that we have lightsabers.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion YvlSz Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion Empty Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

If we do turn this into a MC RP, I recommend the Universal Electricity Pack, It has ICBM (So we can blow up eachother after heated political Ooking, and we have a chance to intercept incoming missiles if we want a place protected) and MFFS (Which provides forcefields, capable of being triggered via ICBM's Radar system, adding to the defensive poentials) and Rail craft and a realistic factory mod, so it mirrors modern technology with a slight enhancement.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion 916tM Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:16 pm

We could have a forum rp that co-exsists with a MC rp. That way, anything we did in the forum rp would affect the MC rp, and vice-versa.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Shattered Globe - New Roleplay Discussion SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6266

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 pm

News:

Anyway, a few minutes before I started typing this, I got a great idea:

To show the progression of events, the different factions would use (instead of our usual message "To ETC government") news stories, in the following way:

Dehorran U.E.D
(Since there will be lots of little players under each faction, Dehorra is just a medium-sized country that is part of the U.E.D )
FREE WORLD NEWS
Mrch 56, 2102
Removing the veil from the people...

Today, U.E.D military forces from Dehorra marched out to combat the U.A.S threat on the southern boarder of Gomanga. Although exact numbers are unknown to the public due to security issues, the troop was about 200-250 soldiers strong with 30-40 tanks accompanying them. They should reach the border in 5 days. (Basically the first section would be to describe any military changes/actions)

In other news, the government of Dehorra, along with other U.E.D countries, have launched a series of threats against the A.W.W.A (working on name, most likely a replacement for the Asian Alliance, since there will be no "Asia" on the new planet") , warning them to cease aggression against the city-state of Panderwa. A reply is still yet to be heard from the A.W.W.A. (So this section is basically for messages from government to government)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that`s basically it. Any comments, concerns, questions, improvements, rants, or general mayhem, please post below.

Last edited by kingnecromancer on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:51 pm

If we do this as a Minecraft roleplay, using these news reports would be awesome!

It might also work if we turn this into a forum roleplay only, though that might require more direct communication.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 pm

We should start today! Very Happy

I say this only because I am bored.

(What I actually mean is we should probably make some pages on the minecraft forum so that we get people who want to play the minecraft RP.)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:16 am

Aegonian wrote:ICBM looks awesome, we should definitely use it if we turn this into a Minecraft Roleplay.

I think the technology in the Shattered Globe world should be slightly ahead of our current technology. Enough to make modern prototypes (such as railguns) common weaponry, but not so far ahead that we have lightsabers.
Aegonian, my friend, the way that life is now, I think lightsabers are a very real possibility.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:37 pm

kingnecromancer wrote:
Aegonian wrote:ICBM looks awesome, we should definitely use it if we turn this into a Minecraft Roleplay.

Aegonian, my friend, the way that life is now, I think lightsabers are a very real possibility.
The biggest flaw for a lightsabre is trying to find a small enough power source.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:32 pm

they are now working on carbon tubes, I think, they can be used as a battery for lightsabers, but the cost is still too high I believe
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5132

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:46 am

So we talked about how the countries would feel landlocked if left on Earth. As many of you witnessed, I posted (with *incredible* intelligence) that the world could be flooded and man-made islands would be the primary form of continents.

Alternatively, we could make it all take place underwater.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down