The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary!

+3
Sataz
thunderpants
Aegonian
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of the new theme and features?

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 T5IHA86%Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 PURmt 86% 
[ 6 ]
Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 T5IHA0%Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 PURmt 0% 
[ 0 ]
Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 T5IHA0%Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 PURmt 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 T5IHA14%Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 PURmt 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary!

Post by thunderpants Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Veoline wrote:
What exactly is the explanation for the Blast?

I believe it was caused by a character, who's name escapes me, trying to harness large amounts of power and failing.

Veoline wrote:
And so which factions and ships exist in the story?
Okay digging around and trying to remember exactly these are the ships that I have found.
Name: Prevox
Race: Aeginian

Name: Miraculous Survivor
Race: Trink

Name: Elemental Wonderer
Race: Trink

Name: IPCV-1 (Inter-Planetary Colonization Vessel)
Race: Erixian

Name: Exerevis/Exerevin (Referred to as both)
Race: Tarklon

Name: Cylarne
Race: Old Vandusian with (Dhag and Aegi crew)

Name: Kirentii
Race: Spiritian
Also "Akaton, Sixth Darghae, Chosen of Cense, exile of Thelea" is a character of note.

More info Here.
Veoline wrote:
Also, should I have anything special to know about the Dremetons?

We generally left them alone after you left as not to change them at all. They would of been Devastated like the rest of the Alliance by the Blast.

Veoline wrote:
Where's the story at at the moment, and the relations between the species?

I believe that we're all on friendly terms and are salvaging wrecks to improve our current meager forces.

Veoline wrote:
Is there still some sort of Elithian alliance?

The FPE, the "Fleet Prevox Elithion" is a fleet headed by the Prevox and closest alternative at the moment.

Veoline wrote:
Would you need any help for the construction of the server and the writing of the background information? What would be the timeperiod?

I think most of the construction on the server is complete, I need to do a tiny bit of Hyrate stuff and a few other cities need a bit of work last time I checked.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 916tM Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7078

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary!

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:26 pm

@Jorgas: If I had the time, I could do most of it in a day, all unique in all.

@Veoline: To join the Shores Of Hazeron (or SoH) empire (which is called The Elithian Alliance) you will need a password. It`s "Aegonian". Also, if it does not work, just try variations on The Elithian Alliance (i.e, the Elithian Alliance, the elithian alliance, etc.) as well as Aegonian (i.e aegonian). That should be it, and after a loading screen you should find yourself in the center of Hope City.

Gah my keyboard reverted to french... Look at this, this is supposed to be a question mark :É See look at that thing. E with the accent. Buh.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6266

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:19 pm

The Blast was indeed caused by a character trying to harness great power and failed to do so. Originally, I was planning to reveal the exact story of what happened in the final days before the Blast through a series of levels in LittleBigPlanet, but that became too much work for the minimal amount of plays the levels were getting... I'm now thinking of either revealing the exact events through the FNE roleplay, or by simply posting a long post about it - what would you prefer?

Notix is also right about the FPE being the closest thing to an alternative to the Elithian Alliance. The fleet was created by an Aegi called Hymi Thaon, who is the captain of the Elithion ship. They joined up with the Prevox, my primary crew, after Hymi's original partners were killed in a failed spaceship launch. They are now attempting to gather resources to rebuild Creon and create a new Elithian government, which they hope to grow into a new Elithian Alliance.

The Dremeton were mentioned a few times after you left, but I can't remember anything big happening to them (other than the Blast, of course). You'll be able to do with them as you please!

Notix's summary of the currently known crews also seems very accurate, nice job! Akaton, the character Notix mentioned at the bottom of his list, is one of the original Darghae - the leaders of the ancient Theleans - and brother to Creaton. He was originally called Heroton, the sixth Darghae, but was exiled from Thelea and was forced to change his name to Akaton (Aka- is the prefix given to exiles on Thelea). There's also a faction that the survivors of the Blast know very little of, but met once when they attempted to near the Hyzilfos Aeroix: the Vectonians. They appear to be related to Creaton and the Theleans, which would make sense considering that in the final days before the Blast the Hyzilfos Aeroix was taken by the Theleans.

As for the Minecraft server: every race has its own lore, which should be written by the creators of each race before we open up the roleplay to the public, but there's also lore to be written about the world itself. So far, only little has been written about it, so you could certainly help with that! The construction of the server is largely completed, with only a few projects left to finish - the biggest of which are probably Necro's palace or sky city, and the last touches to New Frostholm.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 YvlSz Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7033
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 pm

I am back! Sorry, we got home late last night.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6412

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Welcome back! I hope you had fun while you were gone!

We should continue our Civilization game soon, and continue working on the server. I fear I won't be very active the coming days, though: it's ridiculously warm here, at least in comparison to the average temperatures in the Netherlands. I have to be careful not to overheat my laptop when using it, and I can forget about turning on my Playstation...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 YvlSz Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Britain here has been hotter than Spain, I have been working furiously to ensure my computer (and house) are cool enough to be bearable!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 916tM Elithian Alliance Roleplay - Third Anniversary! - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 am

It wasn't really that hot where I was, but the water got ridiculously cold the last few days.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 pm

I'm going on vacation for a few days. I'm leaving tomorrow, and will be back on Monday.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 am

Have a nice trip!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 am

Hope you have a nice time!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm going to camp very soon, for 3 weeks. When I'm back, expect some interesting changes!
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6266

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:26 am

I thought you already left! For the past week you never responded to me via steam!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:42 am

We should do something to add a lil excitement to the forums and kinda bring us together and have a lot of fun, like a community event or events. Maybe something fun with minecraft, like a survival thing or modpack or minigame or adventure map, tekkit was fun until we got blaze rod generators. Or we could try to bring those challenges back, cause they kinda died off. Or something (Of course, when everyone can participate in said events.)

I myself really feel like I should post more. I check the forums almost daily, but I hardly make a post of my own. So I've gotta get back into the forums myself and try to post as frequently as when I first joined.

Also I'd like to help build the server a bit, even though its kinda late :I

Anyways that's my sudden rant, cause I wanna get closer to the forums again. Yeah.

Also the forum gets as slow as butts sometimes and i get bored :L
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5244

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:37 pm

I do have to agree that I want to post more often, but there is nothing to reply to.

A custom map would be fun to do, just a fun thing to do to bring us back together!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 pm

I agree, community events would be great! Minecraft adventure maps would be great to play together - any suggestions for good maps?

Personally, I would like to play a Hunger Games map sometime, though I think we'll need everyone on the forum to participate for it to really be fun - the more people, the better!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 pm

As people are probably well aware, I'm on the forums from pretty much since I wake up to when I go to bed, excluding meals of course.

And it is as dead as a dodo most of the time. We need to do something to make it more exciting. Or at least bring us together, I mean I do have access to a server running MC 24/7 that is kinda dead. I could PM people the details and modpack if that interested anyone? It's a magic based server, owned by an irl friend of mine who gets me to do the technical side of things and said he didn't mind if I invited you lot. I know Necro already has access to it.

But yeah shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I was thinking that seeing as it's properly hosted and already paid for another month or 2, it would take the work off Aeg and his PC.

[SUDDEN EXPLOSION OF ACTIVITY!]
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Hunger Games would definitely be interesting!

We could also try Vechz Race for the Wool maps, or one of his Super Hostile Maps. I'd probably quit after the first 10 minutes or so though :L

I can't really think of any other maps that could be used for multiplayer, if I run across any more I'll post them here.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5244

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:43 pm

The CTM maps are really good if you know how the game works. They are infuriating if you make many mistakes though.

Ultrahardcore is also something that interests me. Basically no health regen besides potions and apples.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Zombie Apocalypse by Hypixel would also be interesting to play together. We should set up a poll somewhere to vote for the first map we'd like to play together!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:53 am

How about we play a game of Civ V while King is gone? Maybye just with you and Notix?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm

It'd have to be soon I am leaving for 2 weeks on sunday I think.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Sure, when would you like to start it? And on what map?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:03 pm

We can start today, but we'd have to start a new map. I don't we have any where King isn't on.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Yeah today would be great!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2