The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates!

4 posters

Go down

Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates! Empty Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates!

Post by Denedd Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:49 pm

One of the things that i now hate in the 1.8 update is the fact that you can't blow tnt up by hitting it! I liked Notch's idea to defuse using sheers! A thing I love is the void fog (not sure if thats new to 1.8). Very Happy
Denedd
Denedd
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4744

Back to top Go down

Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates! Empty Re: Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates!

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Well, I personally enjoyed Lightning (and snow!(And achievements)) in 1.5.
I did not enjoy when they removed the snow biome. YEEAH....

kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates! SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6282

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates! Empty Re: Tell me something you love and hate about any of the updates!

Post by Lunark Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:24 am

Doesn't really have to do with any updates, but I don't like the fact that there aren't more biome specific mobs, trees, blocks, etc. I also don't like that Notch hasn't added some sort of mod-maker into the game to add your own creativity.

Now on to the updates. I dislike endermen (hate is a strong word), I don't like the fact he adds huge things like the Nether, NPC Villages, etc. and barely adds any content to them. I'll throw in some more things when I think of them.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5260

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:00 am

I don't like that he removed snow biomes, and what I really dislike is the realism of food. You eat a whole chicken and you only get 1/8 of your food back up.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6428

Back to top Go down

Post by Denedd Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Well, i think that a chicken would raise me up to full huger. But then again, if it did raise to full in MINECRAFT, it would be WAY too easy! Because... you know.... animals are everywhere. What i really sort of want is lamb and lamb stew. Notch, get ride of the damned NPC's! They are useless!
Denedd
Denedd
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4744

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum