The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

+10
Thenatmand
Ryiin Taemera
Denedd
thunderpants
CloakandDagger
DepressiveChi
kingnecromancer
isaiah658
Lunark
Aegonian
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by thunderpants Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Mine was out as well.

Minecraft Username: Thea_Notix
In-game name: Notix ov Sharome (Great Explorer of Armour Mountain)
Race: Gordnor
Occupation: Thane/Explorer (Not afraid to lead from the front.)
Character's background:
Leader of the Expedition team who helped create Sharome as the town it is today. Previously it was a mere tower and dock, serving as a position for sailors to rest and trade at. His ambition in life has always been to a prosperous happy, but easily defendable city, and ensure a future for his race. He wants to abolish the idealogy that Gordnor are nothing but shunned Draton, and show that they are their own powerful people.

His own life however is that politician and a cilvian. Not only does he have to greet passing traders, and other important dignities, but he must oversee the construction of his new empire, whilst ensuring he does his fair share of the work. He is as well eductated as any Gordnor scholar, and tries to remain as neutral as he can to interrace relations, although he can hold grudges for a long time.
A screenshot of your skin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7uL7psalt4&feature=channel_video_title
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:
This one, do I need to tell you?
Bertcraft - Mod
Purecraft - Mod
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 916tM THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7094

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by epicksl Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:47 am

After new RP, my old app is faulty: here is a new 1, (I HAVE ALREADY BEEN ACCEPTED AND WHITELISTED)
Minecraft Username:* epicksl

In-game name:* born name (still in rp): Kearn,
Name after I become one of the Aeduri: Kiraid son of Sures

Race:*Officialy known as an Aeduri, but is secretly a Bomur. He owes complete alliegance to the Aeduri, and wants to forget about his Bomur heritage.

Character's background: Kearn was born to a rich Bomur family many years ago. Growing up, he was the clumsiest elf of his generation, and he faced ridicule constantly. He hated the unstructured life of the Bomur, and longed for a life with the more civilized Aeduri. Finally, at age 50 (year Bomur children become adults) Kearn left his village to go live in Gardenhall. On his way, he stumbled upon an injured female Aeduri elf, who had been wounded by an arrow to the knee. He helped her to safety, and healed her injury. He accompanied her back to her village on the edges of the forest, and on their way, they fell in love. When they came to her village, Kearn asked her father if they could be wed. However, because he was from another village, the father said he would allow it only if Kearn would bring him a stack of diamonds, and several golden apples. Kearn agreed, and set off in the direction of Gardenhall. On the way he encountered a young Aeduri named CoolBlue42 (he is also in the rp). They became friends and traveled together to Gardenhall. When Kearn arrived, he quickly took up an apprenticeship at the town farm in hopes of finding some apples in the orchards. Meanwhile, CoolBlue42 became the town miner. After many years, the town farmer died, and Kearn became the farm manager. He quickly enlarged the orchard, and began relentlessly searching for the recipe to golden apples. Unfortunately, no matter what he tried he could not succeed (in the rp the nether will eventually be opened up through some ancient scripts or something, and kearn will be able to get golden chunks to craft golen apples.) Since then, Kearn has faithfully supplied the Aeduri with food, and mined several diamonds from the bowels of the earth.
Abilities
-Archery
A screenshot of your skin: sorry, having trouble loading up one....I play regulaurly, and it is a really nice skin...green with gold lined robes,

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Several, pvp,freebuild, im an admin on the freebuild, and a mod on the pvp

Last edited by epicksl on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4678

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:18 am

epicksl wrote:... On his way, he stumbled upon an injured female elf, who had been wounded by an arrow to the knee. ...

I thought the joke was killed off weeks ago... I guess not...
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5260

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:32 am

epicksl wrote:After new RP, my old app is faulty: here is a new 1, (I HAVE ALREADY BEEN ACCEPTED AND WHITELISTED)
Minecraft Username:* epicksl

In-game name:* born name (still in rp): Kearn,
name changed after traveling to gardenhall: Kirim son of Sures

Race:*Aeduri

Character's background: Kearn was born to a rich Bomur family many years ago. Growing up, he was the clumsiest elf of his generation, and he faced ridicule constantly. He hated the unstructured life of the Bomur, and longed for a life with the more civilized Aeduri. Finally, at age 50 (year Bomur children become adults) Kearn left his village to go live in Gardenhall. On his way, he stumbled upon an injured female elf, who had been wounded by an arrow to the knee. He helped her to safety, and healed her injury. He accompanied her back to her village on the edges of the forest, and on their way, they fell in love. When they came to her village, Kearn asked her father if they could be wed. However, because he was from another village, the father said he would allow it only if Kearn would bring him a stack of diamonds, and several golden apples. Kearn agreed, and set off in the direction of Gardenhall. When Kearn arrived, he changed his name to Kirim-a more aeduri like name. He quickly took up an apprenticeship at the town farm in hopes of finding some apples in the orchards. While he was learning how to farm effectively, Kirim also started experimenting with magic to make up for his clummsyness (he will fully gain these spells in the rp). After many years, the town farmer died, and Kirim became the farm manager. He quickly enlarged the orchard, and began relentlessly searching for the recipe to golden apples. Unfortunately, no matter what he tried he could not succeed (in the rp the nether will eventually be opened up through some ancient scripts or something, and kearn will be able to get golden chunks to craft golen apples.) Since then, Kirim has faithfully supplied the Aeduri with food, and mined several diamonds from the bowels of the earth.
Abilities
-Magic: Haste, Leaper,
-Archery
A screenshot of your skin: sorry, having trouble loading up one....I play regulaurly, and it is a really nice skin...green with gold lined robes,

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Several, pvp,freebuild, im an admin on the freebuild, and a mod on the pvp
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Some corrections may be needed, but overall, it's a nice application (as was your first).

First off, if you were born to a Bomur family, you too are a Bomur. Bomur and Aeduri can mate, though, but usually, the child will be a mixture of the two races, having both Bomuri and Aeduri characteristics. These Elves are called Memur.
Second, the Bomur don't really value money, so a rich Bomur family doesn't make much sense (I should have explained this a bit more in their Lore thread). It is possible that you were born to a respected family, though.

Just a question: Was the female Elf an Aeduri, or a Bomur?

You can choose only one Ability: either Magic, Archery or Fencing. In your case, Archery would make most sense (magicians should be rare, and it is unlikely for a farmer to know how to use magic).
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7049
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm

yes, thanks. I will make changes.
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonslayer57 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Minecraft Username :dragonslayer57
In-game name: dragon
Race: aenur
Character's background: There once was a boy that was seen with powers so was banished to the woods where he was thought to have died. But in fact he part god so was immortal and lived in the woods for thousands of years. Then one day he came out of the wood to see he was i a strange land of the elithian alliance.
A screenshot of your skin: https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/mi1kqt.png
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:yes,gregs free build server,builder.

dragonslayer57
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4768

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty Application

Post by Pacman Sun May 12, 2013 5:14 am

Minecraft Username:* xFazeFakiex

In-game name:* Chase Tundra

Race:* Aeduri

Character's background:*
Spoiler:

Abilities (exclusive to Draton and Aeduri):* -Fencing

A screenshot of your skin: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 OieI5v7

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have? I've owned a server, with the rank of an owner, and I've played on plenty others, but one where I have had a position of authority was Funcraft. I stopped playing after a while because of the server becoming more popular, which means more griefers, and it got on my nerves.
Pacman
Pacman
Calion
Calion

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty

THEA-Points : 4066

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 pm

I'm sorry to say but this thread is outdated. You don't really need to make an application. Also, try to get a better skin. We have a medieval society, not a modern one.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6428

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun May 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Maybe he went through time? Hmm Jorgas? HMM. (Aggressive sounding hmm)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6282

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun May 12, 2013 3:47 pm

But it's not even going to fit in with the roleplay. If there's someone who has a teen skin and from the future, the roleplay's theme will definitively go down.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun May 12, 2013 4:35 pm

It's possible.
@Pacman

I can make a skin for you, to better fit the theme.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun May 12, 2013 4:38 pm

If the roleplay gets messed up, it's all your fault for having this stupid time travel idea. Up until now the roleplay was going to work perfectly, with it's cities and farms and ruins. Now it's just going to have a bunch of random time traveling people and worse because we let one thing in that's outside the main theme.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun May 12, 2013 5:18 pm

I meant the RP's theme

@pacman

I created a skin for you, tell me if you like it!

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Chase_11
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacman Sun May 12, 2013 6:00 pm

@kingnecromancer I'll just use that skin, becuase I don't really care about skins that much. It looks really cool Very Happy.
@JorgasElite Damn, that really sucks. I spent like 2 hours writing that stupid background xD.
Pacman
Pacman
Calion
Calion

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun May 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Although I think the background story is very interesting, it sadly doesn't fit the roleplay's theme. The skin, too, should fit the theme more: skins that are out-of-place can be big immersion breakers in roleplays. From the thumbnail, Necro's skin looks good, so if you use that, you should be fine!

This application thread is also out-of-date, but the new one (there will be character applications for the new roleplay) will be reasonably similar to it. It's my fault that the thread is still at the top of the page, I'll fix that right after this post...

You have proven that you can put quite some detail into your character's background story though, which is very nice! If you can condense the information a bit more (it's a long read now!), I'm sure you'll have a fine character application when the new application thread goes online!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7049
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacman Sun May 12, 2013 6:40 pm

I will take your suggestions and definately put them into the next application, and I indeed am using Necro's skin. @Aegonian
Pacman
Pacman
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu May 16, 2013 3:31 pm

nice
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5381

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Thu May 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Um. What.

"Um. What," I reply to the post, knowing well that a response was unlikely.

Unlikely, but not impossible.

That's when it hits me. I jump to my feet, realizing the meaning of Ryiin's message. He was complementing someone! But whom? I fear that it could be Pacman, the young lad I had recently recruited to our ranks!

"This is terrible! If he notices the complement, it might put him down!" I rush to my closet, pull the doors open, and push the secret button hidden behind my uniform tunic. The floor begins to descend.
"Welcome, master Necro, what do you need blown up?" Asks Mira, my Necro-cave's A.I.

"Blow up Pacman, he can never know he was complemented."

"Will do, Master Necro."

And the rockets of hell were let loose on the unsuspecting Pacman, who died a terrible death in the nuclear blaze.

THE END?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu May 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Complement from Ryiin is.... IMPOSSIBLE! What is this madness? Are you alright Ryiin, did you take your pills this morning?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu May 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh, sorry guys wrong forum
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Fri May 17, 2013 2:49 am

Maybe he is high.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Fri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm

drunken
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2