The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue

+3
Lunark
thunderpants
Aegonian
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue

Post by Aegonian Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm

You are allowed to have one spaceship at the beginning of the roleplay. You can also have some weapons and other tools, but they can't be in a near-perfect state: The ship I will use, for example, is an old cruiser that was repaired using spare parts and junk. Its engines are constantly failing, and the wings are damaged. In order to fix your spaceship, you'll have to locate a place where you can find spare parts, such as an old spacestation, or an old colony.

As for your question about the colonies: Most colonies were affected quite heavily too. Surviving colonists are very rare, but these deserted colonies come with advantages to those who find them: They are full of spaceship wreckages, which you can use to patch up your own spaceship.

As time passes, more options will become available, such as advanced weapons and tools, small fleets and larger crews.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7033
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:40 pm

so the only semi-thriving place would be your capital city on elithia? like creon for you or spir for me?
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5392
Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fir3fly17

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:57 am

I don't remember you. How are you, starnge person? (jk)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6412

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:09 am

You dont remember me? i'm insulted. i was, and still am, Rain. i had the Spiritian Empire, remember? we had some interaction, but i left long before you were so... highly posting-ish. if u know what i mean...
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Actually, Creon was ruined prior to the Blast. A small number of councillors betrayed the Aeginian Empire by activating the Asteron-Class Regulian Destroyer that was hidden beneath Creon city. The destroyer's rise ravaged parts of Creon, but the chaos that followed was the real killer. I will explain these events more thoroughly during the new Roleplay.

As for Spir, it is possible that it houses more survivors than most others places do, but it too will probably be largely ruined.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Yeah I know that there will be large ruin in all cities, but I meant is there still a population of survivors in formerly large metropolitan areas?
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:05 pm

There will be small populations (up to a few thousands, but usually only a few dozens to a few hundreds) in those cities, yes.

Btw, I am almost done preparing the new Roleplay. I will open my hidden topics soon!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Yay, new Roleplay! Would you say they'd be open sometime during the weekend, or sometime next week?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5244

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:39 am

No one remebers the hardships of the Jorgasians, the Victories and Failures....
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 am

No, we didn't. ;D
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6266

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:46 am

Jeez..... We were invaded about 15 times.... almost completly died a few times.... led the revolution then mysteriously disapeered... helped rebels fight against evil... annoyed Elithia... all the good stuff!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:48 am

Guh... No one remembers us veterans eh? I bet no one noticed when we left to survive and rebuild.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6266

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 am

I dont beleiev that anyone can remember when we offered to trade with the gaint mushrooms? Or at the begging where our leader died? Or that we could duplicate anything in existence?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Nope. No one does! hahaha
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2