The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Collapse -- Roleplay

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The Collapse -- Roleplay

Post by thunderpants Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm

02/5/2028 - Cyrius Spark

Cyrius had managed to entirely miss the commotion, he was alerted to by 2 gun shots. This noise prompted him to get back to safety, only managing only to fill his pockets with some batteries, a solar-powered digital watch, a stopwatch and some other watches in various states. He had decided that these may not be useful in their current form but may be after some experimenting.

On his way back to his safehouse, he passed an alley and caught a glimpse of a lone shoeless man, wearing a patchwork of clothes and carrying an old bed sheet. Cyrius had decided to follow this person. They looked weak and vulnerable, and Cyrius wanted to see whether they where injured.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 916tM The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7078

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:17 pm

02/5/2028 - Rowan Beggarsworth

Rowan and Serah arrived at the old house. Serah sat down on the old, ruined couch. Rowan immediately went for his room, to retrieve the matches and start a fire.

He was relieved to see that his backpack was still there: he worried someone had taken it while he and Serah were away. Rowan searched his backpack, took the matches with him, and went downstairs, to the living room where Serah was.
He took some old firewood, and started a small fire on the stone part of the floor: he didn't want to set the entire house on fire. Using a few stones and a metal wire he found lying around the house, he suspended the opened can of soup above the fire.

When the soup was warm enough, he took it to Serah. He went outside to stand guard while she ate her soup.
Rowan could see some men in the distance: they seemed to be arguing about something.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 YvlSz The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 Empty The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7033
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

02/5/2028 - Ethan Clark

Ethan had been attempting to head home. He had managed to get himself lost by running to the commotion from earlier. As he rounded a corner, he noticed a man had been following him. Ethan gripped his knife, and spun around to meet him.
"Yes?"
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5244

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 pm

02/5/2028 - Cyrius Spark

Cyrius was startled by the figuring turning around and confronting him. So much so he dropped his makeshift taser, letting it useless hang from cables leading to his belt. Holding his hand out with open palms, he said "I was just checking to see if you where injured. It've dangerous out here and it seemed a pity to let you be killed."
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 pm

02/5/2028 - Ethan Clark

"O-oh... Sorry then..."
Ethan put away his weapon.
"I thought you were a bandit for a moment... And I'm not injured, I'm just not very prepared..." Ethan said.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Rowan watched as the arguing men in the distance disbanded. He went back inside the house, and found Serah sleeping on the couch: she must've been very tired. The can of soup, which she still held in her hands, was already empty.

Rowan went to the garden, and into the alley in which the bandits attacked Serah. He walked towards the two dead bandits, and searched them for anything potentially useful. On the male, he found a purse with some golden coins in it. The female carried nothing of interest. Rowan searched the rest of the alley for anything useful, but couldn't find anything, and returned to the old house.

As he entered the house, he could hear a roaring sound in the distance, and went to the street to investigate. He saw some kind of dune buggy approaching, and quickly hid behind a wooden plank: he wasn't about to reveal his and Serah's presence. The dune buggy raced by, and eventually disappeared into the distance.
'We could use one of those', Rowan thought to himself, and went back inside.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 YvlSz The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 Empty The Collapse -- Roleplay - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 pm

02/5/2028 - Cyrius Spark

"Well there is no sense in us both running solo and weak. I have a bit of a safehouse set up, which you could probably stay at, if you want to help me. I mean safe in numbers and all that..." Said Cyrius nervously. He wanted someone to call an ally as he felt exposed without any friends or comrades.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Rowan retreated into the old house, and sat down next to Serah. Rowan was thinking of a way to acquire a vehicle: 'there was a shop that sold dune buggies just outside the city. Perhaps it still-'
An explosion shocked the entire house. Rowan jumped up from the couch, Serah was woken abruptly.

Rowan rushed to the front door, where he saw the devastation: the house on the other side of the street had been blown to pieces, and the surrounding houses were heavily damaged. There were several men out on the street: they were armed to the teeth, carrying machine guns, grenades, knives and more. Most of them were walking towards the destroyed house, but one of the men was headed for Rowan's house.
Rowan ran back into the living room, grabbed his backpack and weapons, and yelled: "Serah, grab your stuff! We've gotta run!"
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 pm

02/5/2028 - Ethan Clark

"Oh, um..." Ethan thought for a moment. "Well I supp-" The ground shook as an explosion sounded. Ethan looked down the street. Behind one of the houses was a cloud of smoke.

"Yes sure! Now can you take us to that safehouse you talked about? I really doubt that explosion was an accident."

((I was actually planning on posting in the Collapse right now to revive it, but I guess you thought of that sooner...))
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 am

Rowan ran to the back door, and waited a second for Serah to grab her backpack and leave through the door. He followed her, and slammed the door shut behind him.
"What's going on?", Serah asked, panicking.
"A house on the other side of the street was blown up, and an armed man was coming for our hideout", Rowan answered, running through the alley.
"But where will we go now?"
"Away from here."

As the two left the alley, they saw two men in the distance. One of them was dressed in a patchwork of clothes, and carried a bed sheet. The other's clothes seemed to be in a slightly better condition.
They didn't seem to be part of the group that had blown up the house, but Rowan was still cautious. He hid behind a car wreck, and and signed Serah to keep a low profile.

Last edited by Aegonian on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:27 pm

02/5/2028 - Cyrius Spark

"Erm yeah, follow me, but try to stay low. That blast sounded close."

Cyrius lead Rowan towards his rooftop safehouse, but was carefully looking at his surroundings searching for more loot, or possible foes. He was armed to fight someone at range and thus he stayed in cover to reduce both line of sight and possible firing advantages.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Rowan and Serah watched as the two men disappeared into the distance. Rowan didn't see anyone else nearby, and decided it was safe enough to move again.

"Hey, Rowan, didn't you have a map of the city?", Serah asked.
"Oh, right!" Rowan, said, while opening his backpack. "Here it is. Do you know what area this is?"
"Give me that map", Serah smiled. "We're currently somewhere around this area, only a few blocks away from the hospital."
"Then I guess we know where to go now."
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:54 pm

The sun was starting to set. Rowan and Serah walked on the broken sidewalk, ever cautious, seeing the hospital rise on the horizon.
"There still is some beauty left in this world", Serah commented, watching the rays of sunlight falling through the gathering clouds.
"Too bad beauty doesn't help us survive", Rowan responded, grinning.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Rowan and Serah arrived at the hospital. The once automatic front doors were half open. As the two entered the main hall, they saw a figure moving on a higher level. Rowan and Serah froze. The figure disappeared behind a wall.
"Damn it, we're not alone..." Rowan said. "Let's move, before anyone spots us."

Rowan and Serah went for the stairs, careful not to make any loud noises. They arrived at the second floor, where they had spotted the figure. They carefully walked into the direction into which the figure had disappeared.
As they entered a ruined hallway, they could hear voices coming from behind a door. Rowan signaled Serah to take cover behind a nearby wall, while he approached the door.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 pm

02/5/2028 -- Ethan Clark

Ethan followed his new ally. He felt a sort of foreboding as they walked down the quiet street. He gripped his knife and looked around nervously.
"How far away is this safehouse?"
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:38 pm

02/5/2028 - Cyrius Spark

"Just up this scaffold" Responded Cyrius, signalling the nearby construction. It was a rickety and rusty mess, which appeared to be ready to collapse on the slightest provocation.

"Now, I know it looks dangerous, but trust me, most of it isn't very dangerous. It's a nice way to deter people y'know? Threatening their life with about a tonne of rusty metal and rotten wood!"
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:53 am

Ever cautious, Rowan approached the door. He could now clearly hear two men fighting:

"Blood or your stuff, what's it to be!?"
"You're not touching my backpack, scam!"
"Wrong answer!"

The sound of glass breaking, followed by a scream, shocked Rowan: someone was just thrown out the window!
Rowan quickly realized that this was his chance: with only one man left in the room, he could easily storm in and take the man by surprise.

The door slammed open as Rowan charged through, knife in hand. The unsuspecting man froze.
Rowan tackled the man and put his knife to the man's throat:
"Who are you, and what are you doing here!?", Rowan yelled.
"I'm Reynald", the man answered, shaking.
"I came here looking for supplies when I was ambushed by some bandit! Now please, let me go! I haven't done anything to you!"
Rowan raised his knife, and in the blink of an eye, the man punched Rowan in the face, and ran off.
"Damn it!"Rowan yelled, his nose bleeding.

Serah came running in:
"What happened here? Who was that guy that just ran past?"
"Some fool looking for supplies. He punched me and ran off without even trying to take the knife."
"You should be more careful! What were you thinking anyway, storming into that room like that?"
"Hmpf..."
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:12 pm

02/5/2028 -- Ethan Clark

"Heh, yeah. I can understand why some people wouldn't want to climb up this," said Ethan. He looked up at the scaffolding, and imagined the thing crashing down into a pile of rusty metal and splinters. He gulped, and carefully took a step onto the ramp that lead to the second floor of the scaffold. It did dip, but seemed to take his weight.
"So should I just climb to the very top?"
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:18 pm

02/5/2028 - Cyrius Spark

"Yeah just be careful of straying too far from the path directly between the ladders. I haven't tested it." replied Cyrius, as he followed Ethan careful to keep enough distance as not to obstruct him.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Aside from Rowan and Serah, the hospital was now completely abandoned.

"Seems we're alone now. Let's check some of these rooms for supplies, I'm sure we'll find something", Rowan said.
"I'll stand watch here, okay?" Serah replied.
"Sure, just be careful."
"You too."
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 pm

2/5/2028

"Well that's reassuring," He said as he began to carefully climb up the scaffolding, taking Cyrius's advice and kept to the path.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm

2/5/2028

Rowan went into the long hallway, searching every room.

"Rowan, come here!" Serah yelled.
"What is it?"
"Someone's coming! We've gotta move!"
"I'm coming!"
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2