The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it)

5 posters

Go down

Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) Empty Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it)

Post by JorgasElite Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello, faithful beings. You know how on space stage how the archetypes don't make your standards? Or the captain parts you want, they don't have? Post your ideas here.Example: Exiled
Philosiphy of Loneliness
Exiled is a special type of archetype. You can only get it if you break the galactic code, and if you do not defend your colonies, (let them die) then you get these.

Captain Parts:
Ion Blast: Delivers 45 damage. Has orange bar. Uses energy. Resembles extremely small engine.
Downward Slam: Delivers 75 at extremely close range. Orange bar. Looks like a giant fist. Uses lots of energy.
Soulbreaker: Steals 30 health from opponent and gives it to you. Orange bar. Looks like jar filled with souls. Long recarge rate.
Iron Fist: Forces you allies to kill everything that is not a ally in sight. Extremely ong recharge rate. Looks like a electrical whip.

Start posting! Wink
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6424

Back to top Go down

Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) Empty Re: Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it)

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:50 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Hello, faithful beings. You know how on space stage how the archetypes don't make your standards? Or the captain parts you want, they don't have? Post your ideas here.Example: Exiled
Philosiphy of Loneliness
Exiled is a special type of archetype. You can only get it if you break the galactic code, and if you do not defend your colonies, (let them die) then you get these.

Captain Parts:
Ion Blast: Delivers 45 damage. Has orange bar. Uses energy. Resembles extremely small engine.
Downward Slam: Delivers 75 at extremely close range. Orange bar. Looks like a giant fist. Uses lots of energy.
Soulbreaker: Steals 30 health from opponent and gives it to you. Orange bar. Looks like jar filled with souls. Long recarge rate.
Iron Fist: Forces you allies to kill everything that is not a ally in sight. Extremely ong recharge rate. Looks like a electrical whip.

Start posting! Wink
I like this one, but I don't think I have any of my own... for now at least... xD
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5404
Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fir3fly17

Back to top Go down

Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) Empty Re: Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it)

Post by hollof Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 pm

umm.... The Heretics. you get it by being a religious that fails at defending it's homeworld.

skills: Stupifying Scream: makes the captain screams and stun everything near him. should deal 10 damage. no energy, long reload. Scary Eyes: makes enemies in front of captain flee. no energy. Super Charge:stuns and deals 30 damage to the enemy. no energy. Sacrifice: sacrifies the selected unit (ally or enemy) to regain heal. long reload. no energy. full heal if ally selected, half if enemy.
hollof
hollof
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5257

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am

Evil archetype: When you ally with the Grox, you get a mission that can change you.
Phillosphy of the Apocalypse:
Abbilities:Mind control: conquer a solar sytem but takes a LOOOOOOOOONG recharge time,Pounding bombs; destroys a planet if you use it, Armaggedon's blade: destroys a solar sytem and its surrondings.

Captains parts:Hell Controler:call an a fleet of grox that destroy all enemy's in a 20m radius, or at least heavily damaging him,
Seral helmet: Heals you and your allies while damaging your enemys,
Flame jets: Flames! perfect for buildings.
Shoulders of the Apocalypse: fires 30 heat seeking missles at your enemy, but huge reload time.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6278

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:35 am

kingnecromancer wrote:
Shoulders of the Apocalypse: fires 30 heat seeking missles at your enemy, but huge reload time.

These together may cause you problems...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) 916tM Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7090

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Survivors: When your homeworld is gone, you can either become a survivor or pirate.
Superpower:Spawns a wormhole to your nearest colony
Philosiphy of Survival

Captain Parts:
Health Pack: Buy health packs at other empires our yous, and on levels you have the amount you buy. Orange Bar. No ernergy cost.
Energy Pack:Same thing above but energy.
Instinct: Attack power that swerves around enemy and slashes at it's back.
Survival: Boosts Instinct power and launches a lethal blast of energy.

(Suvivor Example: Jorgasians)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm

All good ones!
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:25 pm

thunderpants wrote:
kingnecromancer wrote:

lol! so true, that why you only use one at a time.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 am

kingnecromancer wrote:
thunderpants wrote:
kingnecromancer wrote:

or... most people...
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 am

Adepts
Superpower: Makes your captain an Adept first, then next time you go into the future.
Philosiphy of Order

Captain Parts:
Warp: Takes shield away for target for 1 minutes. Orange bar. Cooldown rate.
Throw: Throws target into the air. Orange Bar. Cooldown rate.
Pull: Pulss target into the arir towards you. Orange bar. Cooldown rate.
Slam: Lifts the target into the air and slams it on the ground. Orange bar. Cooldown rate.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Archetype: BlockLords

Philosphy: Blocks!

Items:
Crate Cannon: Fires a Crate. Medium Cooldown
Block-Or: When you take damage from a ranged attack, creates a Crate in the direction you where injured
Jelly-Cube: Creates a creature that eats other creatures
Square-Squire: Adds a Cubey Robot as a squire, they have a Crate Cannon!

Superpower:
Blocks away: Drops Hundreds of blocks on the planet that assimilate all life that touches them... Instant T0
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) 916tM Archetype Ideas (why in here? I don't know where to put it) SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 pm

thunderpants wrote:Archetype: BlockLords

Items:
Block-Or: When you take damage from a ranged attack, creates a Crate in the direction you where injured

Superpower:
Blocks away: Drops Hundreds of blocks on the planet that assimilate all life that touches them... Instant T0
like the philosophy!
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

_IncoherentRain_ wrote:
thunderpants wrote:Archetype: BlockLords

Items:

Superpower:
like the philosophy!

Meh it's a bit silly
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:56 am

patriot
You get it by allying with 10 nations, and conquering 10 others.
Philosophy of leadership
Captain parts:
mind transfer:
changes two targets thoughts for ten seconds, example: one is agressive and on the opponents team.the other is peaceful and on the ally team. you use this. now aggresive is peaceaful and on your team while peaceful is aggresive and on allys team. if one is killed, its permanent.large recharge.
Diplomatic reunion: calls all allys in a 50 foot radius to you.medium recharge
king of the galaxy: turns a unit into an ally. short cool down.
King of the universe: turns all enemys in a 100 foot radius into an ally. 1 time per mission

Superpower:
OBEY THE HIVE, or diplomatic hypnosis:
Converts all stars in a 5 (something, i forgot the name) radius.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 am

_IncoherentRain_ wrote:
kingnecromancer wrote:
thunderpants wrote:
kingnecromancer wrote:

or... most people...

I dont get it...
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down