The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

+4
epicksl
Lunark
thunderpants
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Of these five names, which one do you think fits our world best?

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 T5IHA33%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 PURmt 33% 
[ 5 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 T5IHA27%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 PURmt 27% 
[ 4 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 T5IHA13%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 PURmt 13% 
[ 2 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 T5IHA13%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 PURmt 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

Post by thunderpants Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Would any locations offer extra bonuses? Like Oil income from the Oil Rig, lots of animals at Zoo, (Not only food, but Wolves as well), more plant based stuff from the park or healing at the hospital.

It may be a bit complicated but it could be simplified to a "Kit" sign with a 2 hour cooldown per person.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 916tM Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7096

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

Post by Aegonian Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Oil refineries will have lots of oil in them, and the hospital will, for example, have lots of food and medical supplies. These are all limited supplies though, so I guess using kits, as you suggested, would be nice.

None of the wool colours looks like a broken TV. The pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns are TVs, the first being turned off, the second turned on. I will probably change on of the 2x1 paintings to a large TV screen, too.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 YvlSz Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 Empty Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7051
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:20 am

Pumpkin tvs. Epic.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6430

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:18 pm

I prefer piston computers.

That's why I suggested limited amounts/cooldowns, it also helps balance the areas. If it where to be implemented which areas would get what bonus?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 916tM Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't understand why you would like pistons as computers.

Also, if you see comments that are longer like this they are not made on my phone btw.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 am

I want to build a (neo)gothic church, but how big can it be, because the last time I tried to build one it turend out pretty big (it was a cathedral though), anyway, because minecraft blocks are so big it would be pretty annoying to make it look big on the inside as well as keeping the surface it stands on small enough to have other buildings surround it. Also, is a (neo)gothic church gonna work for our map? or should I build something more modern?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5150

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Minimize mod use so it does not get postponed every time mc updates.
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4680

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:05 pm

We will minimize mod use in the Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay. I know one must-have plug-in, and we might use a few more small ones that simply make the RP more fun, but we certainly won't use as many plug-ins as we used to do.

As for the church, if you can make it fit the other buildings (shouldn't be too hard), you can build it. I'm not sure what size it should be, but as the simple houses are already about 10x15 blocks large (not sure how high they are), so it can be pretty large.

Also, I apologize for my recent inactivity. I've been (and still am) quite busy: Our grandfather passed away, and school is keeping us very busy too...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 YvlSz Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 Empty Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 3 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Sorry for your loss Aegonian, I hope your grandfather has a happy after-life.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6284

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 pm

That's a bit of a depressing scenario...

I could help lighten the load and suggest this. Everyone make the buildings they want and post screenshots on the forum, and Schematics. Then I will grab the ones we all like, and stick them together to make a mega schematic, I can then send Aeg and Ryiin. Well maybe a couple of Mega Schematic zones.

That way we can all work at different times!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:40 am

Sorry Aegonian. Hope you feel better. Sad
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:55 am

My condolences. He was a great man.

@Thunderpants: That sounds like a great ide, I'll get started on my church today!
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 am

Btw, next time the server is up, can I work on a bunker, perhaps? I know what won't be a while, though. Just tell me if you need my consolunce.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Server should be up in a few minutes, unless for some reason it doesn't work. Not sure if the Server Indicator will work either, because it failed to display the right picture last time...

A bunker would be nice. I'll probably build one too.

Also, in 1.2, the world height will be doubled. I can already see the gigantic skyscrapers!

EDIT: Nevermind, server doesn't work. Ryiin probably knows how to fix it, but he's not here.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Aegonian wrote:Server should be up in a few minutes, unless for some reason it doesn't work. Not sure if the Server Indicator will work either, because it failed to display the right picture last time...

A bunker would be nice. I'll probably build one too.

Also, in 1.2, the world height will be doubled. I can already see the gigantic skyscrapers!

EDIT: Nevermind, server doesn't work. Ryiin probably knows how to fix it, but he's not here.

What about the server is not working? (Ie What's wrong Razz) I may be able to to help you fix it.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 pm

I don't know, actually. The server software is running, and the world is loaded without problems. Problem is, I can't access the server using our IP address (84.80.38.136), and changing the port doesn't work either.
One thing I noted is that when I check my router's settings, it says MC is using the IP address 192.168.1.84, but trying to connect to that IP doesn't work either.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Aegonian wrote:I don't know, actually. The server software is running, and the world is loaded without problems. Problem is, I can't access the server using our IP address (84.80.38.136), and changing the port doesn't work either.
One thing I noted is that when I check my router's settings, it says MC is using the IP address 192.168.1.84, but trying to connect to that IP doesn't work either.

It appears, your internal ip has changed, and thus you need to log into your Router via a browser, the username and password are normally admin admin. Then you need to change the internal ip associated with port 25565, to 192.168.1.84. I can't guide you through it step by step as each router is different (and yours is probably in Dutch...)

This will probably help: http://portforward.com/
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 pm

okay, I know this is not a (neo)gothic church I promised, but what do you guys think of this tower?
Spoiler:
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:55 pm

It would probably look better in the right texture pack.

Best part about me doing warhammer, is the entire game is set in a (Neo) Gothic world. So Inspiration a plenty!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah, we'll have to get a good post-apocalyptic tex pack. Didn't Aegonian or Ryiin say that they were making one?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:43 pm

yeah well... the texture pack makes the roof look like machines and checker boards... I made this originally in the previously used medieval texture pack.
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Yeah, we'll have to get a good post-apocalyptic tex pack. Didn't Aegonian or Ryiin say that they were making one?

We have one... It's in a different thread.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Good. That's gonna make it as fancy as a partridge.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Today sucks... Sigh....
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6284

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm

why?
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4680

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next