The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

+4
epicksl
Lunark
thunderpants
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Of these five names, which one do you think fits our world best?

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 T5IHA33%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 PURmt 33% 
[ 5 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 T5IHA27%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 PURmt 27% 
[ 4 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 T5IHA13%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 PURmt 13% 
[ 2 ]
Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 T5IHA13%Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 PURmt 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 Empty Re: Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

Post by Aegonian Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 am

I've moved all topics of the previous roleplay to the Archives, and added a new sub-forum for the Houses.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 YvlSz Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 Empty Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7051
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 Empty Re: Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes

Post by thunderpants Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:30 pm

We may stop the House of Wyuce. We've looked at it and see no potential for interesting stories based off them...

Also I just realised the possibility of Linked Teleporters that cost EXP to use based on Distance. I would happily play as a form of an Arcane Engineer. (Helping to Make sure that the dimensions don't interfere with eachother too much.)

Of course said Arcane Teleports would require a Certain structure to work. Probably including Lapis, Iron, Gold and Obsidian. (Maybe even Glowstone)

Also I've realised by disabling Creeper and Ghast Explosions and Enderman Block stealing, I've probably also disabled Silverfish Block Breaking and Zombie Door Smashing.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 916tM Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7096

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 pm

But with mob greifing, everything would be destroyed pretty easily. And with that, it ruins the world basicly.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6430

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 pm

I agree with jorgas, to a point. I don't think mobs could possibly destroy the world (Maybe harm it, true) but I think it is in our best intrest to keep creepers to just hurting everything except our blocks.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6284

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 pm

I just made a really derpy statue in the village, anyone that can do it better, please do!
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5150

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 pm

I have no idea where anything is on the server :/
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:14 pm

any OP can TP you, we don't have any american OPs, so sorry about that...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Lunark, post your co-ordinates here and I'll rig up a teleporter to the city at those co-ordinates.

It'll TP you to the city and change your spawn point there as well.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 916tM Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Well I managed to find a house at (X: 270 Y: 80 Z: -110), it's pretty dimly lit and there are no other houses around it...
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:39 am

Great news everyone, we found the END! Very Happy only, due to me not being able to write down coordinates properly... we still have to make the nether portal connection to it, on the plus side, we discovered a abandoned mineshaft, so cross fingeers for melons Very Happy
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 pm

X: 270 Y: 80 Z: -110 ?

Do you mean Z: -1100?

If so that's the Old Wyuce House, and I would advise NOT Adventuring in there. I turned it into a dungeon.

Anyway I have set up a link back to the city though!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 pm

I believe he is talking about my house, which is indeed located there.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Just an fyi the server is now outdated.

It's 1.4.2, the client has updated to 1.4.4
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 pm

oh, sry I have exams this week so I haven't had time yet to go on
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Sataz wrote:oh, sry I have exams this week so I haven't had time yet to go on

It's okay, I just wanted to make it clear to everyone, so they could backup a jar before upgrading.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Will the server be updated soon? The forum is really slowing down... I'll try to be a bit more active again, but school takes up much of my time. It's a lot of fun, but also hard work.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 YvlSz Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 Empty Alternate Minecraft Roleplay Themes - Page 6 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Because the server wouldn't update to minecraft 1.4.4 normally we're now running on a dev build of bukkit. Server crashes MIGHT happen, but it's not a doomsday scenario
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Wait, why can't it update?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 pm

I was thinking about having a tekkit roleplay server. Where in addition to having our companies and stuff, we would actually Cooperate/Fight with each other.

Here, best example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqA2WjKwI-c&list=UUQd82ZrlW8b8_MujwDO9ajw&index=6&feature=plcp
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 pm

I thought that;s what the previous server was.

Anyway I wanted to just say the Eldpack on the server looks lovely!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:20 pm

The old server was more like run away and do your own thing, come back, brag about how much diamonds you have and then the server just stopped. There was no cooperation at all between businesses, not even competition.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:44 pm

JorgasElite wrote:There was no cooperation at all between businesses, not even competition.

Maybe for you. I worked a lot with Sataz and Lyiin when his city was set up.

I think the same thing has happened with the current server, for some they might as well be on another server.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 pm

I think that I could be an EE wizard or something, watch that video or any other of Rythian's to understand what I mean about the server.

EDIT: What do you think about this, Aegonian?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:19 pm

I watched the video, but didn't quite get what it was about. I guess I'd get it if I had watched his other videos, but I never even heard of him before...

The old Tekkit server was actually about companies that competed and cooperated, but there weren't enough people to make cooperation and competition interesting. Sonme people, like Sataz, Thunderpants and me, did cooperate, and I was discussing an alliance with Necro, but the server died before we had really accomplished anything.

Whatever we choose to do with the server, we should try to get some more people. Every roleplay we attempted to set up failed due to the number of people on our server...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm

The problem before is that we didn't exactly do anything with each other, we kind of just ran off, got rich, come to some place and make an agreement that does nothing, then go back to our lair.

I'v already given you all the people I can get really, I might be able to get at the most 2 more people on. I think I have one I can get to come on though, just give me some time.

It's hard to explain about the tekkit roleplay, look for any videos there on Rythian's channel when they go talk to Sjin or something, otherwise you get some idiots figuring out how to make a Jaffa cake factory.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next