The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slate Opal: Request

2 posters

Go down

Slate Opal: Request Empty Slate Opal: Request

Post by isaiah658 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Name: Slate Opal
Description/Picture: Slate Opal: Request Skin
Personality: He is at a balance of being social and being isolated. Usually after being isolated for awhile it's nice to be around friends and the other way around. Anger can be a problem at times but is controlled. Feeling important and wanting others to see his importance and skills impacts many decisions made.
History: As a child both of his parents died. He don't even remember much about them. Moving on in life he had learned enough though to survive and just that. Many years went by and he was no longer just surviving, he was thriving. He had developed simple ways to make everyday tasks much more easier. One day he left to see what was out in the world. This is when he learned what civilization was. Even though he was lower educated he possessed basic skills others did not know or care to do. That's how he got my dream job working for a shop, gathering the supplies to be sold. Most think it's a horrible job but it lets him do what he have always done.
Current Inventory: Bow and Arrows, small dull knife, rope, binoculars, and some loose change.
Miscellaneous: I apologize for the mistake of where I posted this before.

isaiah658
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4618

Back to top Go down

Slate Opal: Request Empty Re: Slate Opal: Request

Post by Lunark Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:17 am

I'm sorry, but I'd rather no one copy-paste their applications. I'll let you keep it, but I would like you to edit some things in it to make it at least a little original. One last thing, "slate opal" isn't any name I've heard of before, I guess it can be a nickname, but you'll have to write why you/ others call you that, or you could come up with a new name. Other than that, it's good.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Slate Opal: Request SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5257

Back to top Go down

Post by isaiah658 Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 am

Actually I decided that I barely have time to do anything now so I don't want to join, at least for now. I wouldn't be having any fun trying to cram it into my schedule and would be breaking the rule 9. Have fun! (Also another small factor is that I've never tried role playing and noticed I'm not very good at it.) Anyways I hope things work out for the rest of you.

isaiah658
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4618

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:46 am

Allright, hope to see you in te role-play sometime in the future!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Slate Opal: Request SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down