The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

+19
pokeemaster
epicksl
ozzybourne
Meerkatman
Jonners_gunz
CloakandDagger
John_bro
Linkins_Revenge
mashedtatertot
Wolf-Isa
Sataz
Ryiin Taemera
Denedd
kingnecromancer
Lunark
JorgasElite
dragonslayer57
thunderpants
Aegonian
23 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by Aegonian Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 pm

@Epicksl: Accepted! Very nice application!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7045
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by JorgasElite Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Thunderpants, I'm re-reading the Hitchhiker's series again, and Marvin never gets old! Anyways, great description "Epicksl" That's a very odd name though, having your Roleplay name Epics. Very odd.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6424

Back to top Go down

Post by pokeemaster Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

well I will put them In # order ok?
#1.PokeeMaster
#2.johnny or pokee
#3.humes
#4.Help with food,mining and other
#5. he is a Guardian demon protecting the humes he must be under cover as a hume so he dosent blow his cover
#6. On a server called Gold Craft I was admin on that
#7.oops I forgot the skin well It wont upload on media fire so i cant give you the link so i am SO sorry
#8. I found it on bing when I was looking for a good server and I think I found it Very Happy
so let me know what you guys think Smile

pokeemaster
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4647

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am

Intresting.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6278

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 am

Definetly a Kingnecro character, except demons are usually bad (except for Sheogorath!), so your more like an Aedra.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 pm

PF. Defending people? Ha, hardly my character. We are The blood-thirsty, Stalkers and killers of Night and moon. (Amen)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6278

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Trigger Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Minecraft Username: thedeviltrigger
In-game name: Chrometron
Race: Automaton
Character's background: Created by Gordnor but corrupted by Powers of Lord Notix. a vile mix of copper and dark magic
A screenshot of your skin: none available at this time
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Thunderpants's server, my rank was interior designer/founder
How did you find this server?: recommendation of Thunderpants

Devil Trigger
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4640

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Devil Trigger wrote:Minecraft Username: thedeviltrigger
In-game name: Chrometron
Race: Automaton
Character's background: Created by Gordnor but corrupted by Powers of Lord Notix. a vile mix of copper and dark magic
A screenshot of your skin: none available at this time
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Thunderpants's server, my rank was interior designer/founder
How did you find this server?: recommendation of Thunderpants

This is the guy who I said was my interior designer, he's been helping a lot with mansion v2.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 916tM THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7090

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 pm

@Devil Trigger: Accepted!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by isaiah658 Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Minecraft Username: isaiah658
In-game name: Slate Opal
Race: Elf
Character's background: As a child both of my parents died. I don't even remember much about them. Moving on in life I had learned enough though to survive and just that. Many years went by and I was no longer just surviving, I was thriving. I had developed simple ways to make everyday tasks much more easier. One day I left to see what was out in the world. This is when I learned what civilization was. Even though I was lower educated I possessed basic skills others did not know or care to do. That's how I got my dream job working for a shop, gathering the supplies to be sold. Most think it's a horrible job but it lets me do what I have always done.
A screenshot of your skin: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 4 Skin I made that skin myself and perfer to use it but if I need a different one I can change it.
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: I've been playing minecraft for 1 year so I have played on many servers. A few I had higher ranks but I cared most about the server content, not trying to get special powers.
How did you find this server?: I have been googleing "Minecraft RP Servers" for many hours. I finally think I found one that's what I have dreamed of. (This server of course. Very Happy)

isaiah658
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4617

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm sorry to report, but we're currently working on the new world for the RP so stay tuned!
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5144

Back to top Go down

Post by isaiah658 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Sataz wrote:I'm sorry to report, but we're currently working on the new world for the RP so stay tuned!

Does this mean I can't join? Or I just need to wait until it's finished before I'm accepted or something?

isaiah658
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:47 pm

You'll have to wait until a new application forum has been created and apply again (copy and pasting is fine since your application is very good)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5144

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Your application is great! And indeed, we are working on a new map and such, and a new application thread will be made soon. All you'll need to do (when the new thread is opened) is copy and paste what you already wrote, and add a few small things that are required for the new applications.

I'm sure you'll get accepted when the new thread is opened!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 am

Great goodness alive, why do we have to get a new world already? You know what, on this new world, we shall never make a new one, other than a dire emergency. And also, there WILL be Aiielens!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 am

No aliens, you punk.

@isaiah658
Your application is very impressive! I'll add you to our test server's whitelist, so that you can show off your building skills and perhaps build your own house for the real role-play as well.
By the way, I think you should check this thread out, it briefly describes every available race:
https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net/t226-thea-minecraft-lore-and-more
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5377

Back to top Go down

Post by isaiah658 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 pm

@Ryiin Taemera
I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't allow me to join. Possibly you misspelled my name or never got adding me yet? It could also just be I'm doing something wrong. I tried both the test server and the actual server.

isaiah658
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:55 pm

I think he hasn't added you yet. I'll try to add you ASAP.

EDIT: I have added you to the test server's whitelist!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by DepressiveChi Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 am

Minecraft Username: Verahawk
In-game name: Eli Derrin
Race: Hume
Character's background: Born to Vita & Zachary as an only child, raised to have a natural love of botanical pursuits, Eli was a strong, reserved person himself, only talking to those he saw fit. As he turned into a young man he turned his hand to alchemy, creating all manner of concoctions in his spare time, whilst his main job was a local farmhand. Finally, he left home, seeking larger fortune and fame then that of a local.
A screenshot of your skin: I cannot currently acquire one, but will do so later on today.
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: LandsOfNavia: VIP, Tanelorn: Lead administrator Position, Inglorious Roleplay: Owner & Hoster.
How did you find this server?: Through google search, searching "Small Minecraft Roleplay"
DepressiveChi
DepressiveChi
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4620

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

@DepressiveChi: Your application is fine, but you'll have to re-post (and update) it when the new application thread is opened. Don't worry though, all you'll need to do is copy and paste this one, and add whatever has to be added.

For now, I'll whitelist you for the test server, where we are building the last bits of the roleplay world. The roleplay will start this week, if all goes as planned.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by DepressiveChi Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Problems connecting, is it up? I can't progress past "Logging in" Also, what version is being used? 1.7/1.8/1.9?
DepressiveChi
DepressiveChi
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 pm

It is currently up, yeah. We are using Spoutcraft 1.8.1 (you are required to use the Spoutcraft launcher. It should be very easy to install and use). Are you connecting to the right IP address? The IP is: 84.80.38.136:25566

Also, if I am not online/afk, you can walk around and observe the world, but don't destroy/build anything! We have the building platform for that.
Once I see you online, I will tp you to the platform. Then, you can either take a look around and build a little something, or you could ask for a small tour.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by DepressiveChi Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Aegonian wrote:It is currently up, yeah. We are using Spoutcraft 1.8.1 (you are required to use the Spoutcraft launcher. It should be very easy to install and use). Are you connecting to the right IP address? The IP is: 84.80.38.136:25566

Also, if I am not online/afk, you can walk around and observe the world, but don't destroy/build anything! We have the building platform for that.
Once I see you online, I will tp you to the platform. Then, you can either take a look around and build a little something, or you could ask for a small tour.

I won't touch anything Smile Currently trying to login. I have spout (Had it for my own server) but I'll need to reconfig for use of 1.8 (Seems to have reverted to 1.7.1) Hoping to see you soon!
DepressiveChi
DepressiveChi
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Jeez guys, did you learn the lesson yet? It's fun with no mods, but then you put this stupid thing on that makes the game as slow as heck for me, and I didn't say Aliens. I said Aiielens. (AYE-lens)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:28 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Jeez guys, did you learn the lesson yet? It's fun with no mods, but then you put this stupid thing on that makes the game as slow as heck for me, and I didn't say Aliens. I said Aiielens. (AYE-lens)

I'm fucking muting you. (EDIT: sadly, I can't) Stop whining about your shitty computer and the vanilla gameplay being more fun than a modded-to-hell-and-back (or something like that?). As I said before, your opinion is not an universal law, different people like different things.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next